Coca Cola, Colón, Panama, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can motivate this thread:

kermit2031009.jpg

Discuss.

Goddamn French.

:madspit: Ruin my moment why don't you.

Yes. It is about Uni. I think it should be banned. It denies the Superthread life when it's most needed.

I know, God, what a shame, me having to go to school during the Aussie late night (4, 5 am). :tsk:

I'd like to complain about university too. How dare it take away valuable Intarwebz time!

Kim, I don't suppose all the tickets you plan to buy in the Dublin presale are claimed already?

Pictures from Viva Frog Vegas (please note, I didn't really know how to use my friend's camera :lol: so they suck. Plus, I couldn't figure out how to take a video, cause I was too excited hearing him sing Suspicious Minds :sad: ):

CIMG0860.jpg

CIMG0854.jpg

CIMG0856.jpg

CIMG0857.jpg

OH, and they served "mocktails" so I've kinda had a Shirley Temple now, minus the alcohol, and they gave us these AWESOME poker chips:

IMG000171.png

IMG000173.png

To prevent completely obliterating the :cute: smiley, I will say that I enjoyed your pictures and would like to ask what Elvis(!)'s setlist was. ElvisGigs.com hasn't been updated in a while.

Well, thanks to my friend's dad, we arrived at the end of Elvis' set :grumpy:. But we came in right when he started Suspicious Minds. And. DUDE this guy was all kinds of into the performance, he was amazing. This was my first Elvis impersonator, I need to see one again asap. My love of Elvis has been unleashed again. It comes in waves.

He closed out with...some song about the military. I know I knew the song, but the name, I've no idea.

And then he exited to the Elvis song. It was overall amazing.

:uhoh: it took 10 minutes for this page to load! :crack:

I'd like to complain about university too. How dare it take away valuable Intarwebz time!

Kim, I don't suppose all the tickets you plan to buy in the Dublin presale are claimed already?

At this stage they are, but there MAY be one spare one, won't know for a little while though...

Well then, why aren't you ever here? HMMMM?

Some of us work....:tongue:

At this stage they are, but there MAY be one spare one, won't know for a little while though...

Righto. Renato's a Breathe subscriber and I think he's covering me, but he may need his other two for trades ... obviously I want to make sure Alison and GG2 get in as well. Hopefully Renato won't need the other two for trades and can offer them to Alison and GG2, but I'm still seeing who's also in on the presale to see what tickets will be floating around.

I'm glad to see even Boots subscribers got GA for the presales that have already happened, so I'm hoping the fact Renato's Breathe rather than Horizon won't disadvantage us.

Speaking of the presales, it shits me how many of the vapid, braindead dribbling PLEBAns are Horizon subscribers. The kind of knobs who are more interested in looking at the band than listening to them. They don't even deserve a concert, let alone to be first in the presale, but they're the kind of people who throw untold amounts of money at anything vaguely U2 related, so of course they've been on Prop/U2.com forever.

Ironically, their dithering EYKIW counterparts are the kind of people who wouldn't sign up for U2.com if their life depended on it, so they get shut out.

Righto. Renato's a Breathe subscriber and I think he's covering me, but he may need his other two for trades ... obviously I want to make sure Alison and GG2 get in as well. Hopefully Renato won't need the other two for trades and can offer them to Alison and GG2, but I'm still seeing who's also in on the presale to see what tickets will be floating around.

I'm glad to see even Boots subscribers got GA for the presales that have already happened, so I'm hoping the fact Renato's Breathe rather than Horizon won't disadvantage us.

Good luck!! Any idea when the Dublin presale is?? I'm going :crazy: waiting! I'm in the Horizon group. I think it'll be sweet...fingers crossed! If I end up having a spare (waiting on a confirmation from a friend) I'll let you know asap....:hug:

Speaking of the presales, it shits me how many of the vapid, braindead dribbling PLEBAns are Horizon subscribers. The kind of knobs who are more interested in looking at the band than listening to them. They don't even deserve a concert, let alone to be first in the presale, but they're the kind of people who throw untold amounts of money at anything vaguely U2 related, so of course they've been on Prop/U2.com forever.

Ironically, their dithering EYKIW counterparts are the kind of people who wouldn't sign up for U2.com if their life depended on it, so they get shut out.

Yeah well what about those who want to do both? Cause honestly, I really don't go to concerts just to listen to the band, which is what pisses me off. I didn't pay however much I end up paying to stare at the back of the guy in front of me or a video board :sigh:. Obviously I care about the music, but I'm a very visual person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom