Clit, Romania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

I was surprised to see PGV posting, since I thought she was some friend of Screwtape's? He left the Superthread on less than amicable terms.

Yeah she is a friend of his but I think everyone who's been here knows that him leaving was for the best; not that I think it was only his fault but him being here just caused fights and was best that he left the thread (Without taking sides)

That's the problem with timezones:grumpy:

Sometimes you can know of people but not really get the chance to know them unless you're on 24/7

I'm surprised Ax doesn't know everyone :wink:

Yeah what's with that Ax; are you slipping up with your postwhore duties? :wink:

Chass, look what we've done. :laugh:
imgad

Meanwhile, I keep getting this:

imgad

U2Man was banned. Apparently yimou was too, but I don't remember that. zwervers just drifted off the site.

The other person who's drifted off the site who I'd love here is my fellow Kiwi-in-Australia and Crowded House fanatic, timothius. I'll have to dig up his e-mail address and pester him into coming back. He'd be the ideal Superthreader. Until the Superthreads, my fondest Interference memory was the running Wellington vs Auckland "battles" we had during the setlist parties for the third leg of Vertigo. I laughed until I cried and my ribs hurt during those.

That sucks about U2Man I didn't have anything against him he was pretty cool

Weren't some Superthreaders in danger of being suspended when this thread started?

Contrary to popular belief, he does sleep sometimes. :shh:

LIES!!!1:sad:

Yeah she is a friend of his but I think everyone who's been here knows that him leaving was for the best; not that I think it was only his fault but him being here just caused fights and was best that he left the thread (Without taking sides)

I'm kind of amused that he stopped trying to work his way back onto the thread when I removed his name from the purity score masterlist. But I suppose inclusion on that list tends to be a sign of being welcomed to the thread, so he took exclusion as the final rejection. Not that I mind. His presence sparked the most unnecessary arguments. As can still be seen on other parts of the forum ...

I'm kind of amused that he stopped trying to work his way back onto the thread when I removed his name from the purity score masterlist. But I suppose inclusion on that list tends to be a sign of being welcomed to the thread, so he took exclusion as the final rejection. Not that I mind. His presence sparked the most unnecessary arguments. As can still be seen on other parts of the forum ...

The purity score is a right of passage around here :wink:

Sometimes I get text ones with "Serena" in it. I'll have to screenshot one of those sometime.

so unfair for me :(

That sucks about U2Man I didn't have anything against him he was pretty cool

Weren't some Superthreaders in danger of being suspended when this thread started?

Apparently when he got banned, he was making threads to bait people and was pretty much asking for a ban, but I never saw that and I miss him.

Yeah, after the Kunstmuseum, we were all afraid being banned! We being myself, Vazza, Ian, Andrew, PFan, et al. i.e. the original group.

Mum's 50 going on 51 and my dad's 52.

Nothing wrong with that, the way i'm going i'll be tht before i have kids :lol:

Just 59% for right now. I haven't the proper ... chances to lower it any further. :evil:
Those who know me very well, are surprised it's as high as it is. :lmao:

So there's hope for you yet, i'm sure some opportunities will come along for you to lower it :wink:

Apparently when he got banned, he was making threads to bait people and was pretty much asking for a ban, but I never saw that and I miss him.

Yeah, after the Kunstmuseum, we were all afraid being banned! We being myself, Vazza, Ian, Andrew, PFan, et al. i.e. the original group.

Do you have a link to the Kunstmuseum thread I never got to see it all

Nothing wrong with that, the way i'm going i'll be tht before i have kids :lol:
It's weird having the oldest parents of all my offline friends. All their parents were in their 30s when I was in school and mine were on their way to 50!

So there's hope for you yet, i'm sure some opportunities will come along for you to lower it :wink:

I have no doubt. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom