Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen. Chat said:
What kinda wood should I use for my raft. :hmm:

Something that will sink. :evil:

KhanadaRhodes said:
random observation: i've posted a total of 248 times in all five of these threads. this makes 249 :yikes:

I wonder how many times I've posted. I wonder if I'm getting closer to passing your post count. I wonder if I even care. :hmm:

Axver said:
I wonder how many times I've posted. I wonder if I'm getting closer to passing your post count. I wonder if I even care. :hmm:
just click on the post count # on the general discussions page for each thread and you can see how many times everyone's posted in each thread.

i'm ahead by about 600 so i dunno :hmm: i've stopped caring :happy:

bono_man2002 said:

Awsome!!!

2 Hours of Bono not remembering lyrics....it will just be like a normal U2 show :happy:

:lmao:

The only difference between that show and any other is that a normal show doesn't have Edge singing "walk, walk" for two hours.

KhanadaRhodes said:

just click on the post count # on the general discussions page for each thread and you can see how many times everyone's posted in each thread.

i'm ahead by about 600 so i dunno :hmm: i've stopped caring :happy:

I'm too lazy to go and add it up, though! :grumpy:

I think these parties today have allowed you to pull ahead just a little. I don't know. I don't care either.

KhanadaRhodes said:
just for you dr. dré, i'm playing ...rhodesia next, even though you're not listening :happy:

:up:

I'm playing Echo And The Bunnymen right now.

Axver said:

:lmao:

The only difference between that show and any other is that a normal show doesn't have Edge singing "walk, walk" for two hours.

:lol:

Oh well...all in the name of Varation...I can just imagine the sydney audience after that show.

What will the second night be? 2 hours of Salome?

Gen. Chat said:

Morning wood is nigh indestructible mate. :D

:mad:

Uhh ... here's some even better wood for you ... it's, uh ... firewood ... that I used last night ... IT'S ASHTASTIC! You know you want it!

bono_man2002 said:

:lol:

Oh well...all in the name of Varation...I can just imagine the sydney audience after that show.

What will the second night be? 2 hours of Salome?

2.5 hours of 4th Of July, with sporadic Elvis Presley And America snippetry. :drool:

bono_man2002 said:

I vote on 2 hours of The Ocean...or 2 hours of Beautiful Day with beatles snippets!

By the end of that, Bono will have searched through a briefcase and will be reading the entire lyrics of Please Please Me off a sheet of paper. :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're welcome! :)

compared to a lot of people i'm a whore :happy:

Queen Bee is the biggest Interference whore here! She knows what I mean! :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom