Chicken, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 360
User Name Posts
Alisaura 88
Axver 80
Serena Vox 31
liamcool 29
Vlad n U 2 23
Galeongirl 21
DreamOutLoud13 19
gluey 19
The Sad Punk 11
RegularBonoFan 10
cinnaminson 8
LemonMelon 6
Irishteen 4
Jackson Vox 3
bono_212 3
Angela Harlem 2
BoMac 1
coolian2 1
bono_man2002 1

:ohmy:

John Butler doesn't annoy me as much since he cut his hair. Music's still terrible, but white people just SHOULDN'T have dreadlocks. Unless they're Spartans.

John Butler doesn't annoy me as much since he cut his hair. Music's still terrible, but white people just SHOULDN'T have dreadlocks. Unless they're Spartans.

:lol:

But you're not biased at all... :wink:

Maybe I should make some epic Dragon*Con picspam, which no tram-related purification can cleanse... :evil:

:lol:

But you're not biased at all... :wink:

Maybe I should make some epic Dragon*Con picspam, which no tram-related purification can cleanse... :evil:

Well, I still haven't listened to your list (sorry!), and you said that the song closing it wasn't like his singles, so hopefully for you I'll tolerate it. :lol:

Besides permanently scarring us, it could also secure your lead on this thread!

God, I love that the music in the intro for The Hollowmen is North By North by The Bats. Somebody at the ABC has good music taste.

Ha, Bonnie, this means you can hear the song Ali's used in her list.

Well, I still haven't listened to your list (sorry!), and you said that the song closing it wasn't like his singles, so hopefully for you I'll tolerate it. :lol:
Well, it's instrumental, so yeah. No preachy lyrics :wink:

I haven't listened to yours yet either :reject: Will have to soon! Just finishing Khan's now so I can vote...

Besides permanently scarring us, it could also secure your lead on this thread!
You're not doing a good job of talking me out of it!

P9010005sml.jpg

I can't remember if these people were supposed to be from Alien or Battlestar Galactica...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom