Chicago Photos Sept '05

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonosloveslave said:
Thanks for posting those for me Lies - and so has everyone figured out that I was the other mod with a sign? :sexywink:

I'm wondering if anyone got a shot of my Bono dance move for me at the end of the show....

I saw you outsite the venue when we were trying to see the band....the reason why is I noticed your Interference.com T-shirt.

I also saw you two inside the ellispe with that sign too (I thought it was "Bono...please dance for my life" instead of "Bono...please dance with my wife" :reject: )

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hi everyone! I got back from Chicago at 4:30 this morning, but we don't have internet service right now so I'm quickly posting from work. I have tons of great pics I'll post as soon as I can get online at my parents or something. I also have video for Vertigo and Yahweh from the first night. Some brief highlights of my last three days:

- meeting lots of fellow PLEBAns
- getting a pic w/ Larry and handshake
- shaking Bono's hand and hearing him say "ah, yes, my slaves" in reference to Beth's Interference shirt
- Miroslava dancing on stage during Fast Cars for like THE ENTIRE song and speaking spanish to Bono

I'm here kinda late but yesterday morning, there was almost nothing up yet.
I watched the fast Cars videoclip and I was wondering what Miroslava said to Bono in spanish?
Miro, if you want to explain...I'd be grateful :wink:
I guess he knew you from the night before eh?
Congrats on your dance :up: I wouldn't have the nerve to do anything remotely like that in front of such a crowd! Cool.

Aw... Continued thanks to everyone! You have been nothing but supportive, and even U2tours has not been too bad (just the 2 smart asses that made reference to my weight/size... yeah well, bite me!)

Anyway, I wrote a little description over here:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2944151&postid=2944151

Basically, I was just the biggest cheeseball. I mute the speaking part... :sick:

Miroslava said:
Aw... Continued thanks to everyone! You have been nothing but supportive, and even U2tours has not been too bad (just the 2 smart asses that made reference to my weight/size... yeah well, bite me!)

Basically, I was just the biggest cheeseball. I mute the speaking part... :sick:

They did?? What buttmunches! Your story was so cute, lol. And I'm still so envious :wink: !

Miroslava said:

Ok, I'm sorry, but what asswipes! You looked beautiful up there, and obviously Bono thought so, too!

Shame on those jealous dorks. :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok, I'm sorry, but what asswipes! You looked beautiful up there, and obviously Bono thought so, too!

Shame on those jealous dorks. :mad:

Exactly! Miroslava, you did wonderful and looked gorgeous!

Well, I think they were guys that said that, so MEH. Don't like it, tough for you, I wasnt gonna marry them anyway. And I guess the only reason why I said that wasn't so much boo hoo two asswipes are being mean, I was bracing myself for a lot more mean spirited comments for some reason...

I'd be pissier if it was girls saying that... But thank you girls (and boys) you are all awesome... :love:

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

And the BEST one, me and LARRY!!!!
photo45.jpg

Yay! :hug: :up:

and it's a good one for Moobday to :wink:

Miroslava said:

:madspit: to the complete bastards
I saw you the first night in Chicago from where I was sitting and thought you looked absolutely beautiful
even put a nod to you in my review on the front page but didn't really want to name you in it as I wasn't sure

the only people who matter are those who you love and who love you - I think you can count your PLEBAn sisters in that lot and a certain group of short irishmen:wink:

Miroslava said:

:mad: Those smart asses are just jealous of you

I was in the eclipse that night , cheering you on :hyper:

So glad to have meet you :hug:

First of all, Miroslava you look bloody awsome up there, your a very beautiful woman :yes: and those guys are just jealous, coz you got to dance with a man that is FAR better looking than the both of them mixed into 1!! ( end frustrated :madspit: )
Next, CONGRATS!! to all of those who got to meet the guys (esp. Larry, I'm so very jealous of you all :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:

Vintage Punk and her daughter got to meet him in Toronto, and the pictures she got are UNBELIEVABLE! :faint: He had not put any product in his hair so it was soft and the blonde highlights really show, and he was in a white button down shirt, only half buttoned of course!

She should be home from the Chicago concerts soon and hopefully we'll see the pictures posted. She said he was very quiet but nice, and that he smelled incredible! :combust:
:combust: ok WOAH! I'm kinda speechless at this moment, can't wait for those pics :drool:

Thanks kellyahern for the link to the hat pic :bow:

youtooellen said:
I was up in 305 too, my brother and I were seats 11 and 12, right by the isle :happy:

my brother's eyes are horrible so he was squinting the whole time and making binoculars with his hands :lol:

Wow, I wish I'd known you were there! We were in seats 3-6 off of an aisle, in the third row!

Amazing pictures, everyone. I am so happy that so many were able to get "up close and personal." Even from section 305, 9/20 was an intense, energetic show. And Miro, I can't believe that anyone would say such mean-spirited things--you looked beautiful!

I've posted 50 of the photos I took at the 9/21 show to my photobucket gallery. These were taken from the outside tip of the ellipse.
The link to the gallery is http://photobucket.com/albums/a47/U2ITNOL/U2_9-21-2005/?start=0

Below are a couple of my favs. Feel free to hot link any of the other photos you see in the gallery. By tomorrow I should I also have ready to post my 9/20 pics, taken from the front row of the ellipse just to the right of dead center. Amazing shots!

37213013-L.jpg

37212971-L.jpg

37213057-L.jpg

37213088-L.jpg

37213024-L.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures, except for the picture of some chick holding her sign... she looks like a total dork...

:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom