Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
strangler.jpg

:bono: Whatever do you mean officer? :angel: I would never strangle The Edge... We were just having a conversation, weren't we mate? *tightens grip on Edge*

:edge: It's true, sir.

:larry: *telepathically* Send for back-up, officer... Send for back-up... Send for back up... (Adam -- SLEEP!) Send for back-up...

:adam: ZZZZzzzzz.....

ch152532_guest.jpg

:bono: : :sigh:
I can't believe Miringeltje hasn't posted any captions since early December.
I could really use some comic relief from her right around now.
:(

BonoFox1 said:
Wow..I havent Captioned since early 2005....

just found this pic...Screams Caption!...

cakes2ki.jpg

:bono:now for the true test, Will the PLEBAns go for me or the pasteries??

:flirt:(me) Stupid question...Im on a Bono only diet!:drool:

*looks at Bono*
*looks at pastry*
*looks at Bono*
*looks at pastry*
:hmm:
*flips the plate of pastry and jumps into Bono's arms*
:evil: seriously, what is HE thinking that pastry would ever beat him?? I mean a brownie the size of australia wouldn't even be as yummy as he is! :shrug: it would be very nice to have one tho...

BonoFox1 said:

cakes2ki.jpg

:bono:now for the true test, Will the PLEBAns go for me or the pasteries??

:flirt:(me) Stupid question...Im on a Bono only diet!:drool:

Hmm, this isn't even a question as far as about 99% of us are concerned... *knocks deserts out of Bono's hands and jumps on him so quick he falls to the floor in surprise*

:D

kafrun said:
56729947.jpg

BUSH: "Ooh, I've always wanted to do this" *starts humming With Or Without You*

:bono:: :uhoh:

BEST CAPTION EVER!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
oh god... this one should be in a book and sent to the guys... I so want to see their reaction(read their hillarious laughs... at Bono!)
*dies lauging*

Miringeltje said:
Definitely a big thumbs :up: for that caption, kafrun!
Absolutely hilarious.
Only tolerable way to look at that picture.
what else could bush be thinking??? I mean, look at his right hand.... digging in the beautiful hair of our man.. grabbing his head... :hmm:
:wink: it would be hillarious to see how Bono would react on this cap tho...

kafrun said:
56729947.jpg

BUSH: "Ooh, I've always wanted to do this" *starts humming With Or Without You*

:bono:: :uhoh:

:laugh: Ahahahahaha! This one definitely made me laugh out loud...good thing the roomie's not in right now, she'd think I was insane! :wink: *tries to recover from laughing fit and fails miserably* Gosh, that was just perfect. Nicely done! :up:

BonoFox1 said:

By the way can someone explain the H-cord joke?..I have a great caption waiting and I think I can use it I just dont quite get it...:huh:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=144225&highlight=H+chord
It starts at the 19th entry in this thread - 3 captions total.

Enjoy!

I honestly didn't think it was that funny when I wrote it, but evidently it's become the stuff of legend now. :)

BTW the thread I pointed you to is a listing of the captions that were compiled into a book that was given to none other than Mr. The Edge himself last October by our very own Cassandra. So, it's quite possible that the boys have seen the H chord joke themselves! :hyper:

Galeongirl said:

BEST CAPTION EVER!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
oh god... this one should be in a book and sent to the guys... I so want to see their reaction(read their hillarious laughs... at Bono!)
*dies lauging*
LoL.. well if he saw it he'd probably have a hard time looking at Bush the same way ever again. :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom