Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm

vivalapopedge said:
bonoeatinglarry2ed.jpg

please work, please work........

Does anybody else think that Bono has a bit of an oral fixation?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Just after Bono taps on Larry's symbols

larry-bono.jpg

LARRY: "Jesus! What the fu...? Watch the symbols will ya, ya feckin' ejit ! Get away from me ya muppett will ya !"

lars.jpg

:larry: Hey Anne! yeah i'm at a show right now, i just thought i'd check in and see how things were... what? no, no! it's totally fine, Bono's doing his ONE speech we've got plenty of time! :blahblah:

I don't know why, but I squeel when I see the guys talking on a cell phone! I have now pictures of Larry, Adam and Edge doing it...
Well, I'm not as bad as my sister, tho, we watched the vid to stuck the other day, the one with the van, and she scream when Larry turned his head... :huh: Great captions, guys!

JezSnape said:
I don't know why, but I squeel when I see the guys talking on a cell phone! I have now pictures of Larry, Adam and Edge doing it...
Well, I'm not as bad as my sister, tho, we watched the vid to stuck the other day, the one with the van, and she scream when Larry turned his head... :huh: Great captions, guys!

I know what you mean. Seeing our boys doing normal shit-talking on a cell phone, eating pizza, drinking coffee-is an endless squeee!

Re: Hmmm

Arden said:

Does anybody else think that Bono has a bit of an oral fixation?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

She said Bono and oral in the same sentence...... I am getting weak cannot stand...........Air.....:faint:

Swingn2thaMusic said:
lars.jpg

:larry: Hey Anne! yeah i'm at a show right now, i just thought i'd check in and see how things were... what? no, no! it's totally fine, Bono's doing his ONE speech we've got plenty of time! :blahblah:
eL Oh eL! :lol:

Re: Re: Hmmm

Carmelu2fan said:

She said Bono and oral in the same sentence...... I am getting weak cannot stand...........Air.....:faint:

*follows suit*

Heh heh, yer know that bathtub Bono picture? I showed me mate it tonight and she started gettin' horny. HAHAHAHAHA! I was thinking nasty thoughts... Involving chains and unspeakable acts.

But this is getting off topic.

Re: Re: Re: Hmmm

SimplyConfused said:

*follows suit*

Heh heh, yer know that bathtub Bono picture? I showed me mate it tonight and she started gettin' horny. HAHAHAHAHA! I was thinking nasty thoughts... Involving chains and unspeakable acts.

But this is getting off topic.

So let me get this straight... now we have

Bono
oral
chains
bathtubs

sounds like a fun evening. Don't forget to breath

bath.jpg

"When are those lovely Interference ladies going to show up?"

Swingn2thaMusic said:
lars.jpg

:applaud:

Very good, everyone!

u2forlife said:
OOOOOHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDD!!!
HOOOOOLLLLYYYYY :censored:
WHY.MUST.HE.BE.SO.GORGEOUS :banghead:

:combust: :combust: :combust:

The bubbles are covering all the places I wanna see :reject:

see? Oh no, I want to do other things :evil: ...... :drool:
*runs away and hides*

also, there is a pic of Bono calling in this thread.. the one at the beach, green army cap, jeans, black shirt, sandals, he's walking on a pier, and he looks a bit lost :lol: a bit desperate! oh and green shades btw XD

vivalapopedge said:
Memorized the pic?:wink: I don't blame you........:wink:
I was the one posting it
:evil:
ok here it is again... can't remember me exact caption tho
bonolostatthepier8su.jpg

:bono: Hellooooooo??? can somebody get me outta here??? where I am? IF I KNEW THAT I WOULDNT BE CALLING! :help:

btw, seems like they all have flip-phones

but I've never seen a pic of Adam with a phone tho... enough of Edge,.. he ALWAYS has it with ihm XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom