Caption thread #7: Caption-ating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kafrun said:
LemonGrrrrrl - Great, now I'm going to giggle like a fool every time I put on my socks :tsk:

ack.jpg

:bono: (In hyperactive Australian voice) "Oi! Look what we 'ave 'ere! It's The Edge! You can tell by its trademark beanie and facial 'air markings. What a BEAUTY! What while I sneak up on it as it plays its guitar. Shhhhh.. The Edge has very acute 'earing and could detect my presence with one wrong move. We don't want to upset The Edge.. its known to be capable of great strength and could take me out in nothing flat! Make no mistake, I'm in GREAT danger as I make my approach....... Now...................watch as I pounce on The Edge and wrestle 'im to the ground! YYYYYYYAARRRRRRRGGGHHH!!" *pounce*

Well, I guess giggling as you put your socks on isn't so bad. :evil: (Besides, you can thank Meghan - she's the one who did the caption.)

Especially now that I, a big South Park and Croc Hunter fan, would like to add this to your caption...

:bono: Now watch here, as I try to really piss 'em off when I take my thumb and jam it right up 'is butthole!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Well, I guess giggling as you put your socks on isn't so bad. :evil: (Besides, you can thank Meghan - she's the one who did the caption.)

Especially now that I, a big South Park and Croc Hunter fan, would like to add this to your caption...

:bono: Now watch here, as I try to really piss 'em off when I take my thumb and jam it right up 'is butthole!
:lmao: How I love South Park Celebrity-Mocking Episodes... Plus every other South Park episode come to think of it. :happy:

PS Don't blame me for your fits of giggles when you put on socks. I want nothing to do with all of that immaturity. :tsk:

Who am I kidding? Immaturity is my life.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Hah! You know, I was thinking that(being the South Park/Croc Hunter fan that I also am), but I decided not to go there. But now that you've gone there.. :lmao:

Meghan said:

:lmao: How I love South Park Celebrity-Mocking Episodes... Plus every other South Park episode come to think of it. :happy:

PS Don't blame me for your fits of giggles when you put on socks. I want nothing to do with all of that immaturity. :tsk:

Who am I kidding? Immaturity is my life.
Immaturity? Here? We're all utterly civilized :tsk:

:der: :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:lmao:

I dont really like Green Day that much :shrug:

34637%3A754%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547982%3A%3B7nu0mrj

<all thinking>
:larry:: Hair's looking good, Larry. Remember, look cool, play the aloof card, look mysterious, look away from the camera, act like you really don't want to be here...

:adam:: I wanted to be in front! Why does he get to be in the front all the time? :censored:ing Bono!

:edge:: So if the water in the toilet spins counter-clockwise in the Northern hemisphere, and clockwise in the Southern hemisphere, what happens when you flush a toilet at the equator? :sigh: Oh yeah, we're doing another photo shoot. Ho-hum.

:bono:: Yes, lovely PLEBAns, it is I, Bono, your favourite sexy beast. I know you'd love to know where my hands are right now!

I am wondering, though - what does happen when you flush a toilet at the equator?

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I am wondering, though - what does happen when you flush a toilet at the equator? [/B]

It can go either way, or just flow straight down. It depends on 2 distict variables: from which direction the water enters, and which pole is closer. Seeing as at the equator, neither of the poles are closer/farther, so it really depends on if the water enters from the left or right side. If the water is settled or entered from a source that is in the center of the bowl, the water will not spin. :nerd:

Last edited:
geegeelovesadam said:

It can go either way, or just flow straight down. It depends on 2 distict variables: from which direction the water enters, and which pole is closer. Seeing as at the equator, neither of the poles are closer/farther, so it really depends on if the water enters from the left or right side. If the water is settled or entered from a source that is in the center of the bowl, the water will not spin. :nerd:

Thanks, geegee! See, PLEBA can educate AND entertain! :) Now I want to go book a trip to an equator country just to go flush a toilet.

Re: The one that got away, part...I've lost count!!

hcbiggs2002 said:
BonoGDay2.jpg

:bono: ...and I only saw the front end of the fish but I could already tell that it was a whopper!:blahblah:
Bille: Oh F**k! Not this one again!?!
Girl: Reeaally?! :hyper:

BonoGDay.jpg

:bono: ...but the darn thing was just soooo big and heavy that it broke me line....:blahblah: :blahblah:
Billie: Someone shot me now, pleeaase!!:crack:
Girl: Wow, get outta here!!!

HA HA HA!!! I LOVE IT!!!.....and for the record ..I :heart: Green Day..(since 95)I went to some of their concerts last year they were amazing ..Plus I got to meet BillieJoe and Tre on Grammy day...They were "very" sweet/nice......

But of course U2 are my heart (since 85)

Galeongirl said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: brilliant! I love Bono shiny captions XD that picture of Blender magazine with the shiny one is pretty funny too XD
lemon Grrrlllll I have the same thing.... I mean... it IS extraordinary Y'know? (now about the red cordial, Bono, want some? I promise I'll listen to your speech! :drool: )
also, did anybody notice the beachball in ZooTv Live from Sydney? in the beginning... XD

:yes:

I saw it and meant to mention it, but then forgot.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:lmao:

South Park's a pisser but GOD! How I hate Steve Irwin.. made the rest of us Aussies look like complete fools... grr to him!

-Nikki

Babydoll said:
^^ i absolutely love and adore steve irwin!! he's next to bono on my list. :heart:

Babydoll, I think you and I are PLEBA twins!!! I am secretly in love with Steve Irwin. His accent, his crazy hair, wrestling crocs in the mud....what is more manly than that?!?!? :heart:

:lol:

I have this little pic of Bono's head photoshoped onto Steve's body...someone made it for PLEBA back in the day....I'll have to dig it up...

Let's get back OT -

34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3B32%3B%3B4nu0mrj

:edge: Wow, can't believe we did this!
:adam: Wow, can't believe we did this!
:bono: I wonder if I can drink out of this thing.
:larry: Hmmm. I wonder if chicks dig the sunken cheek look. I think it looks good.

34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3B324%3B%3Bnu0mrj

:larry: Yep, that's it, Larry, you sly dog - chicks dig sunken cheeks.
:edge: I wonder if one weighs more than the other. With my super sensitive hands I can detect a mass difference of 0.001 grams. Hmmm, let's see...
:bono: I'm gonna try it!
:adam: I still can't believe we did it! Gotta keep up the flirting thing - hey, baby, how you doin'?

34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3B3244%3Cnu0mrj

:edge: Nope! They weigh exactly the same, with 0.001 sig figs. Maybe I can improvise a scale around here that can make it even more accurate!
:adam: Edge, why are we bending over? Can't they take a long shot of us?
:bono: YEAH! WE DID IT! THIS IS SO SWEET! THIS IS FOR ALL THE PLEBANS OUT THERE! WHOO-HOO!
:larry: Could you shut the :censored: up? I can't hear myself think about my hair!

Okay, just pretend that there's only 4 Grammys in this pic...
34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3A%3C%3A%3C28nu0mrj

:larry: I should have gotten to the mic and said some thank yous. I wonder if anyone would even care about what I would say, since they only seem to pay attention to Mr. Blabbermouth over there.

34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3B347%3B%3Bnu0mrj

:bono: :blahblah:
:larry: :sigh: They all think Bono is the interesting one. I wish I could have a turn at the mic!

34637%3C455%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233547%3A%3C3%3C84nu0mrj

:all but larry: C'mon Larry, here's your chance! They'll love you no matter what you say!
:larry: Really? Cool!!! <steps up to mic>

...and we all know what happened!!!

:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom