Caption Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VertigoU2CC2711.jpg

:bono: Edge, let me borrow your guitar?
:edge: Not a chance!

VertigoU2CC282.jpg

:bono: Hey, Adam...
:adam: Don't even think about it!

Meghan said:
redcordial.jpg

:bono: And did you ever notice how when the curtains are open, you can see outside, but when they're closed, you can't? That's extraordinary! And you know what else is extraordinary? Socks. It doesn't matter whether you put them on the left foot, or the right foot, they still fit! Amazing! :blahblah:

:larry: Paul? Yeah, its Larry. Bono's been into the red cordial again. Hmm, yeah, he's just started his 'extraordinary' speech.

:edge: If I jump out now, I'll probably break an arm, and maybe bruise a rib..... On the other hand, I could listen to Bono for 30 more minutes..... :uhoh:

First time in this thread. I know this was old but this nearly killed me when I read it. This is too funny. Soda pop came out of my nose for the first time in 15 or 20 years, I kid you not.

Sad_Girl said:
ElevLarryCC74.jpg

:larry:That's right take a good long look, get your fill. I have to sit down for most of the show but I don't want to deprive any of you.

Or maybe :

I got your man candy right here baby. Come have a bit of Larry girls. I melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

(That was my first try - hope it didn't stink)

Last edited:
longingforBono said:

Or maybe :

I got your man candy right here baby. Come have a bit of Larry girls. I melt in your mouth, not in your hand.

Nope - didn't stink one bit. In fact, it made me :drool: at the thought of Larry melting in my mouth! :wink:

(I'm not kidding, either. I'm :drool:ing all over the place now.)

Mmmmmm, melting Larry. :drool:

SG's is lovely too, of course... :)

longingforBono said:

Or maybe :

how am I supposed to work now?:wink:

I didn't have a chance to read all 27 pages :reject: but this page was hilarious. Maybe I'll get in from the start next time. So I don't know if this has been done, or if it's any good. It's my first time. Be gentle :der:

e255bbda.jpg

Taken just after :edge: says: :bono: hits us. Sometimes really hard

(was that ok - will you let me back in?) :reject:

Lila64 said:
I didn't have a chance to read all 27 pages :reject: but this page was hilarious. Maybe I'll get in from the start next time. So I don't know if this has been done, or if it's any good. It's my first time. Be gentle :der:

(was that ok - will you let me back in?) :reject:

:shame:

You have to read all the previous pages + all the former caption threads before you can post a first caption, Lila64!
Didn't anyone tell you that?

;) :wink:

Just kidding!

I'm so excited ( :hyper: ) to see you here.

I :heart: this thread.

It's my favorite (along with the setlist parties).

I love reading and making captions.

It's so much fun!

:laugh: is GOOD!!

Jay!! :up: for your first caption.

But what is with the "will you let me back in" non-sense?

Of course.

You're always welcome.

Stop by often.

And post away!

Meghan said:

Why are you mad, Meghan?

And now that I see you're online: do you have a messenger (like MSN or yahoo) where I can chat with you?

Email me (miringeltje@u2captions.com).

Lila64, I'd like to add you too.

I have AOL IM and yahoo IM (madeleinesmom@yahoo.com)

And thanks - I'll check back often if I can

As for the one I posted - I just saw it and thought it was devilish - figured this was the place to post it! :lmao:

The angle of this photo (at least, I'm thinking it's the angle and not B wearing it) is priceless and calls out for a caption!

I normally just read the caption threads but couldn't resist giving this one a try....

BonoHeaddress.jpg

In an effort to recruit for a new version of the "Discothèque" video, Bono dons an Indian head dress.

Bono was doing his best to accept gracefully that many of his fans were finding Adam sexy these days.
He was handling it fairly well, until one day, in concert, when a woman shoo'd him to the side so she could stare all dreamy eyed at Clayton...
and Bono couldn't take it anymore!

VertigoU2CC28.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
That gal would be me:bow: You are awesome SG:up:

:lol: I actually DID that! :reject: My first concert, I was in GA, outside the ellipse, against the rail,
and I was like 'somethings in the way!' I can't see Adam! :grumpy:
when I realized it was Bono! :ohmy: :lmao: He was standing directly in front of me, less than two feet away and I was leaning, craning my neck to look around him :reject:

Miringeltje said:

Why are you mad, Meghan?
:giggle: sorry. That was just me going insane.

doubleafro.jpg

Larry: Do'ya reckon these shoe's offset my hair enough? I thought they did when i bought them, but now I'm not so sure.....

Edge: :hmm: I didn't know shoes had to match your hair anyway......

Bono: Duh, Edge! Don't you know anything about fashion? *thinking* Just agree with Larry when it comes to fashion.

Adam: Did you steal my hairstyle Bono?

Bono: :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom