cant live part 6 *caution, hot scene in this one*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
Bono placed me gently into his car and jumped behind the driver seat. I didn?t ask where we were going because I already knew. So when we got to the gate of Bono?s castle I wasn?t really surprised. He sped down the driveway and came to a halt at the front door. I let him open the door for me and help me into the house even though I didn?t really need his help. My mind was wandering anyway and I was a little oblivious to things happening around me.

? I don?t really want to leave you alone right now, but I?m afraid I have to run down to the studios and do a few things. I?m really really sorry, I know you?ve had a terrible time so far today and I promise I will be back in no more than an hour. Will you be okay? I can ask Adam to come over since hes not doing anything.?
The concern in his eyes made me soften my mood a bit, and let down my guard.

?I can manage a little while by myself if you promise to come back.? I was surprised at how worried I was at losing him.

?of course I will, love, as fast as I can. Are you sure you don?t need Adam? He wont mind, and I wont kill him for touching you again? he said with a little smile that lit up his eyes.

?if it will make you feel better you can have him come over with me.?

?good because hes already here. Sparky! She said yes, you can come in!! sorry, but I was going to leave him with you anyway, whether you wanted it or not.?
Leaning my head on his chest I thanked him for caring about me so much today and let out a small sigh. His heart suddenly started beating faster under my ear and he wrapped his arms around me in a warm hug.

?no thanks needed, and I will see you in an hour. Adam take good care of her while I?m gone, and no seducing her like you do everybody.?
I could tell he actually meant it too. Adam sat down beside me and waited to hug me until after B had completely left the room. He looked at my hand and then into my eyes.

?you were really something today. Ive never seen anybody defend their friends like that before. That and ive never seen a girl kick a guys arse either. It was really kind of a turn on..?
his sly look made me smile for a second before I asked him

?what do you mean defend my friends, did you guys hear our conversation? Was I yelling?? I was almost panicked

?well Bono heard most of it but me and the other guys came in for the final words. Why??

?you mean Bono heard all the stuff I said? He heard me? Oh no.?

?what do you mean oh no? that made him feel better than if he had won a million dollars, honey. You don?t have to worry about being embarrassed because you made him feel loved more than any other woman has in a long time, and he really needed that. Honest.?
I didn?t have much more to say about the subject because I was too far in thought again, so I just rested down into his lap and drifted off into sleep.

I felt a warm hand on my cheek when I woke up, and I opened my eyes to the wonderful sight of Bono?s face close to mine.

?sleeping beauty awakes? he smiled at me. I realized I was in his lap now and Adam had been relieved of his duties.

?how long have you been here? Have I been asleep that long?? I looked at the clock.

?no, I?ve only been back for about twenty minutes and I couldn?t bear to wake you since you looked so peaceful just sleeping there. you did have a few words to say to me in your sleep though! Don?t worry, they were very kind??

?Are you here for good tonight now?? I questioned him as I brought myself to a sitting position, and managed to hurt my hand. ?ouch, dammit, I forgot?

?oh don?t hurt yourself, here lean against me. That?s better. Yes I?m here for the night now so you have my undivided attention.?
I was glad to hear that and leaned against him with his arm around me. I wasn?t sure what to say since I knew he had heard everything. He heard that I said I LOVE him. Enough to scare him off?

?I?m sorry that happened, I never thought he would find me here. I never intended to bring me old lifes problems into yours or anybody elses. I promise I wont let it happen again, I think he got the message today.?

?yes I?m sure he did get that message, and um, well, I did too. You see, after you had gotten up I did too because I was going to the restroom to wash my hands. That?s when I overheard you talking to someone and it didn?t sound good. Without wanting to interfere I just stood around the corner until I thought it would be over. I listened to everything you said, about him, and you, and the guys?..and me.? I looked into his eyes to try and read what he was feeling. Confusion, and anxiousness were all I could see and my heart sunk to the bottom of my body. I looked away from his eyes and fought back tears. Everything was ruined today, and it was my fault for letting myself fall for him in the first place. How could Adam be so wrong?

?anyway, I want to tell you that everything you said about me to your ex boyfriend meant the world to me. That you trust me, and care for me, and?.?
He trailed off again in loss of words, and I felt as though things maybe weren?t ruined after all.

?you can talk to me Bono?
?im having a hard time of it and I don?t know why. Its driving me bloody mad. Ive always had so much control over how much I could care for a person, and how I could say things and do things around them, and that?s just all gone out the window with you. I cant stop feeling nervous like a middle schooler at his first dance, having his first kiss. I just cant understand why I cant just pull myself together and talk to this wonderful woman who just beat the bloody shite out of someone who bad mouthed me! I?m sorry, I?m sorry that I am acting stupid?its just??
I turned to look him straight in the eye and I held my hand gently on his face to calm him down. Pulling him to me I hugged him close to tell him that I understood what it was to not find the words to say. I let him back up to finish what he was trying to say.

?its just that I find myself falling down this stairway with you to where I?m not a rock star with you, im not a sex symbol, I?m just a person falling for another person and I cant do anything about it. Not until you said those things did I realize how you felt about me, and it made me feel so wonderful after going from woman to woman and never feeling loved?..thank you Tara?.thank you??

our eyes locked for and eternity and all the love I could feel for him was reflected in his eyes. Those blue eyes that I was falling so deeply into, that were getting closer. My lips touched his with electrifying pleasure. Warmth and softness covered my mouth and gently brushed over my lips going back down to grasp onto my bottom lip. My hand forgot all pain and ran through his hair and onto the back of his neck, and I kissed him back gently. It was like the first time for both of us. Gentleness turned into passion and his tongue grazed my upper lip and met mine, both of us pressed up against each other in an embrace. He leaned me back over the couch and cupped the back of my head in his hand, while looking into my eyes.
?am I going too fast for you, love? I can stop if you want me to.?

I answered him by pulling his head back towards mine and pressing my tongue back into his mouth, exploring his lips, his tongue. Heat was building between us and I could feel his heart racing in his chest, he was pressed on top of me so I could feel the hardness coming from him. Pleasure wasn?t a word to describe it anymore, it was more desperation from two lovesick people clenching on to the love that was being laid in front of them. My mouth made its way to his neck, where I had always fantasized about unleashing myself on. It tasted so good, smelled so good, all my senses were exploding and I sunk a bite into him causing him to moan in excitement. I could tell he liked it but I became gentler and kissed up to his ear where I pulled his ear lobe into my mouth. He grabbed onto my wrist and bit down onto it just hard enough to feel good and soft enough not to hurt. He knew exactly how to treat me, and exactly where to touch me to make me go crazy. Letting him drift up to my neck I felt him start to bite down onto it and suck down onto my chest. With care I began to slide my fingers under his shirt and over his back before digging in when he bit on a spot of my neck that made me jump. I didn?t know how much longer I could control myself before ripping his clothes off and ravaging him on that couch so I whispered into his ear
?Bono, I cant hold back if we do this any longer. I will explode if I keep touching you and cant have all of you.?

? I will only keep going if you ask me to. I don?t want to just take you like you have been before.?
His breathing was quick and excited but he purred the words into my ear with smoothness. I wasn?t sure what to do. I knew what I wanted but I didn?t know if it was the best thing to do at that point because I didn?t want to rush things.

?I don?t know what to do. I want you so badly.?
He kissed my forehead and down my cheek onto my lips lighting the fire even more inside me. I whispered one more thing into his ear. He picked me up off the couch and stood in front of me looking so beautiful in all his passion. Unbuttoning each of his buttons, I slowly took his shirt from him driving him crazy. Next I undid his belt buckle and let it hang there while I placed his hand on my shirt to tell him to take it off. His hands lifted my shirt off and he traced his finger down my stomach before he knelt down and kissed just below my belly button. He unhooked the clasp in my pants and drew them down off my feet and tossed them in the corner. Studying every inch of me he ran his hand along down my butt and thigh, kissing my leg and then looked up at me.
?youre so beautiful, I cant even describe it?
with his hands on my waist he got up and kissed me again, with more love than any other time before. My fingers quickly worked the button of his pants letting them drop to the ground leaving us standing there in our underwear. He made his way around to my back and unhooked my bra. He ran his hands along my back and kissed my neck making shivers touch me. Next came the last piece of clothing I had on and he came back around the front of me. I put my finger just under the edge of his boxer-briefs and ran my finger along his hip before I finally took them from him. I felt so vulnerable, and naked, but not afraid because he was so loving and careful of me. We met in one final embrace and he slowly lowered me to the floor. He smelled so wonderful laying on top of me and kissing my lips I couldn?t think of anything more pleasurable until he entered me and waves washed over me full of pleasure???

the rest is for you to imagine- let your mind wander??.

We lay together naked on the carpet for a long time, I had my head on his chest curled up next to him, and he had his arm around me caressing my hair and looking at my face. Never in my life had I felt so loved, so full of love, and so unbelievably happy. Finally we got up and he showed me to the shower, pausing every few steps to touch me and kiss me. He drew warm water for us and we soaped each others bodies under the stream. I hugged him again.
?I think I have fallen for a rock star? I said with a smile. His eyes lit up and he replied
?I think I?ve fallen for a prize fighter.?
We dried off and crawled into bed together to sleep a warm and restful nights sleep with each other.

Sorry if it got a little steamy there. I was just typing away, thinking of what I would want to happen. Hope you enjoyed it.

Please see the FAQs regarding Fan Fiction, as well as the stuck post at the top of this thread.

http://forum.interference.com/t76056.html

What is acceptable as Fan Fiction?
Fan Fiction is OK. Stories about the band.. you and the band.. even you kissing members of the band, is fine. However, nothing sexually beyond that will be acceptable. Graphic stories about you or any other girls having sex with the band will not be welcomed.

Slash.. is NOT OK. Stories about the band members making out with each other.. (a peck here and there is fine.. we all know they peck each other occasionally..) Band members in sexual predicaments with other band members or groupies, etc. will not be allowed.

You may post your Fan Fiction stories in the sub-forum 'Fan-Fiction', in the PLEBA forum.

If you'd like, you can create a website for your more 'explicit' stories and direct your friends there, instead of posting them here.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom