Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know whether to give you my congratulations or commiserations. :wink:

I don't know whether to give you my congratulations or commiserations. :wink:

If I get the job they're paying for my masters so at the very least that's good plus they have offices in Canada for the future so once I'm qualified I might be able to get transferred :wink:

How much longer are you going to be up? I need to go to the supermarket ... actually, we could do it right now. I don't think that Blog 27 album will be too long. Just let me do some toast first.

How much longer are you going to be up? I need to go to the supermarket ... actually, we could do it right now. I don't think that Blog 27 album will be too long. Just let me do some toast first.

I'm all for doing it now, It's nearly done downloading

Ten bucks says this is the worst pop we've heard in our lives. I mean, 13 year old girls? Sweet jesus.

Ready to start when you are.

I remember the shit that girls at my high school did for talent shows, but at least that was generally pop covers and they were 15 or 16.

(The guys did rubbish like instrumental covers of Nirvana that sounded more like ... Nickelback.)

1492528.jpg

I want to hear their second album, they went all rebel!

Looks like the second album was a solo effort after one of the girls left too!

The self-references cracked me up. Do they think they're badarse?

Man, this third song is terrible. It's like they want to sing, but have been told to rap.

The total lack of imagination in the chorus is cracking me up.

I want what I want!
I want what I need!
I get what I want!

Back
Top Bottom