Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sunburn? You should know better my pale padre. :hug:

It was my own stinginess, I didn't want to buy more sunblock when I already have loads at home ... I figured I'd be OK. Woops.

I use my SLR to help me read signs in the distance that I can't see well enough to read!

And I'm lost baking now ...

:wave:

In true Axver fashion ...

Very Fine U2 Listening
1. The Unforgettable Fire
2. Passengers
3. Boy
4. The Joshua Tree

Fine U2 Listening
5. October
6. Pop
7. No Line On The Horizon
8. Zooropa
9. War

Mediocre U2 Listening
10. Achtung Baby
11. Rattle And Hum

Poor U2 Listening
12. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

I'm Not Listening
13,000,000. All That You Can't Leave Behind

I simply cannot take these seriously. :tsk:

Nah, i've already seen your ratings of U2 albums. I remember you giving me a link to ratings with evident reasons behind this and that.

I still wish RAH weren't such a useless hodgepodge. I hate seeing the album with Heartland on it rated so lowly.

Ooh, Traviud is visiting. :up: Awesome.

I blast music in my right ear. I'm also nearly deaf in that ear.

Were you always nearly deaf in it, or did it happen from your blasting music?:wink:

Music, most definitely. I still blast music in it. That's the ear I prefer to have an earbud in if I have to keep one ear open for other things. So, naturally, it's only going to get worse. :D

Music, most definitely. I still blast music in it. That's the ear I prefer to have an earbud in if I have to keep one ear open for other things. So, naturally, it's only going to get worse. :D

I've gone past the blasting music stage, I don't see the point in doing it I mean I'd rather enjoy music for the rest of my life then be deaf by 20 but each to their own

Back
Top Bottom