Canadians in the House!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shannonkv said:
I like when those kinds of rumours turn out to be true! :yes: I haven't been able to listen to anything other than U2 since my very first concert in September....methinks I'm addicted!!

That must have been pretty awesome to see Arcade Fire and U2 perform together! :rockon:

OMG their performance was amazing!!! :drool:

Now that I have the audio, I can't stop listening to Love Will Tear Us Apart! Amazing song!!!!!! :drool:

11 ppl on one stage, that would have been funny to see! :happy:

just (finally) stumbled across this thread! I'm hailing from the t-dot... ok really not, I'm in a suburb north of toronto, but it's just easier to say!!!

Hello all!!!!

and yes - the montreal shows were absolutely amazing!!!! Arcade Fire, the crowd... just wow

love_u2_adam said:
hey im in the west......why wont u2 come out here:mad:

Where in the west? I grew up in Saskatchewan and also used to live in Alberta. I think they played Winnipeg once on the POPMART tour and have been to Edmonton and Calgary a time or two. Never in my home province though. Trying to imagine U2 live at Taylor Field! :applaud:

love_u2_adam said:
hey im in the west......why wont u2 come out here:mad:

Eheh, move into the East ;) Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa... you won't miss them anymore when they're on tour !

Ooh, how'd I miss this thread? :hyper:

I'm from Toronto.. possibly moving to Montreal in a few months :yes:

:wave:

From Montreal here. Love this city, really - it's the perfect mix of cold, warm, trendy, slutty, old, new; you'll love it too I think.

I was at the first Montreal show in GA on the outside of the ellipse, and it was the best concert I've ever been to. When the lights went down for the first time, Arcade FIre came on stage to Where The Streets Have No Name, and as the song kicked into high gear AF started in on Wake UP. The crowd went NUTS. I was close to an emotional breakdown when the curtains and confetti came down for COBL.

Canadiens1160 said:
From Montreal here. Love this city, really - it's the perfect mix of cold, warm, trendy, slutty, old, new; you'll love it too I think.

I was at the first Montreal show in GA on the outside of the ellipse, and it was the best concert I've ever been to. When the lights went down for the first time, Arcade FIre came on stage to Where The Streets Have No Name, and as the song kicked into high gear AF started in on Wake UP. The crowd went NUTS. I was close to an emotional breakdown when the curtains and confetti came down for COBL.
I was at Montreal 2 :drool: I was GA, but back by the soundboard because they stopped scanning for the ellipse right before we got there :madspit: Aracade Fire + U2 = :combust:

Hello from somewhere in the Abitibi, Québec! Is there anyone here from from the Abitibi? I hope :sad: Oh well, :wave: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom