Buying tickets voids your presale password

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ckonanz

The Fly
Buying tickets in general sale voids your presale password

I have a cousin who couldn´t buy tickets in the presale, but got a couple of GA in the general sale for Boston #3. This week he had been triying to contact TM to get a couple of additional tickets for any other of two show in Boston, claiming that he couldn´t use the password in the presale. Their answer was that he already got tickets and that his password was used in that purchase. Can you believe that???

Last edited:
I think the same thing happened to me. I used my pre-sale passcode then had the order cancelled. I've since gotten 2 pairs of tickets. Anyway, my passcode is invalid now.

Re: Buying tickets in general sale voids your presale password

ckonanz said:
I have a cousin who couldn´t buy tickets in the presale, but got a couple of GA in the general sale for Boston #3. This week he had been triying to contact TM to get a couple of additional tickets for any other of two show in Boston, claiming that he couldn´t use the password in the presale. Their answer was that he already got tickets and that his password was used in that purchase. Can you believe that???

That's absolutely false. I was able to use my passcode for every presale (after getting tickets in the general sale for 2 Boston shows).

Maybe they figured that would get him off the phone since it's obvious TM is not giving out anymore presale problems tickets.

(Matt_TX00 is a totally different situation.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom