Brussels 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK... gotta' run for a bit. See you folks on FB or here in the Crack House later this evening. Great set list party!! :grouphug:

A selection of Rain songs on my iPod:

Box of Rain - Grateful Dead

Buckets of Rain - Bob Dylan (that should be right up his alley)

Who'll Stop the Rain - Creedence Clearwater Revival (I dunno - a Vietnam song might be a bit of a downer)

Rain - Madonna ( :giggle: )

Don't Rain On My Parade - Barbra Streisand (oh my god, that would be hilarious)

Blue Eyes Crying In the Rain - Willie Nelson (perfect!)

Dry the Rain - Beta Band

So. Central Rain - REM (great song, but doesn't actually use the word "rain")

Hold Back the Rain - Duran Duran ( :lol: )

Red Rain - Peter Gabriel (ooooh, yes please)

Box of Rain? I would be done if any part of that song was performed.

Oh, and Corianderstem, 'Does it rhyme with Blercy?' is by far the post of the tour for me (no offense to anyone else)! Seriously, if I ever get personalized plates, they will say Blercy!!

Blue Eyes Cryin' in the Rain?

A) They wrote a song for Willie Nelson
B) Willie Nelson is awesome
C) Bono has blue eyes

It's perfect, I tell you. PERFECT!! :grumpy:

Box of Rain? I would be done if any part of that song was performed.

"done" in a good way as in "oh my god, I am dead and in heaven"? Or "done" as in "u2 is snippeting the Grateful Fucking Dead? I am SO out of here"?

Oh, and Corianderstem, 'Does it rhyme with Blercy?' is by far the post of the tour for me (no offense to anyone else)! Seriously, if I ever get personalized plates, they will say Blercy!!

:lol: I don't even remember saying that. But I'm sure glad you do. :wink:

Why Does It Always Rain On Me? - Travis

Not sure how well known this song is outside of the UK. :lol:

"done" in a good way as in "oh my god, I am dead and in heaven"? <--- this one

Apparently the distance between Zoo Station and Terrapin Station is shorter than I thought ;)

Altar of the dark star, indeed!!!!

http://api.plixi.com/api/TPAPI.svc/imagefromurl?size=big&url=http://plixi.com/p/46737498
imagefromurl

I think that would come across more like a terrible pun for those of us who know it's "reign" and not "rain." :wink:

Yeah, but it contains the lyric "Only love can make it rain". You could even mix that into Magnificent :wink:.

There you go! :up:

I have I'll Take the Rain on my iPod, but I didn't feel it worth mentioning because it's on my least favorite REM album. :reject:

There you go! :up:

I have I'll Take the Rain on my iPod, but I didn't feel it worth mentioning because it's on my least favorite REM album. :reject:

It may not be one of their best as an album, but it has some gems and that is most definitely one of them.

And a big :up: for A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall, excellent song.

Back
Top Bottom