Britney files for divorce (finally!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's the "gosh, my hair is messed up ... time to start over" answer, and not post-partum depression, cancer, or general mental instability.

Some talking head on one of those news programs just made a great point. If she really wanted to be bald, and if she really didn't want any more attention/touching/paparazzi WHY did she make such a scene out of doing this in public when she could have just shaved her head at home in her own bathroom?

He's right!

U2Kitten said:
Some talking head on one of those news programs just made a great point. If she really wanted to be bald, and if she really didn't want any more attention/touching/paparazzi WHY did she make such a scene out of doing this in public when she could have just shaved her head at home in her own bathroom?

He's right!

She went to the place to have other women do it for her but they refused... she must've snapped and done it herself at feeling so impotent that she couldn't even get a stupid haircut she wanted.

Honestly, she has no reason to be having all these issues considering she has every possible opportunity in the world. THAT'S why I DON'T feel sorry for her.

BrownEyedBoy said:
Honestly, she has no reason to be having all these issues considering she has every possible opportunity in the world. THAT'S why I DON'T feel sorry for her.

What if it turns out she's suffering from post-partum depression, a very real problem?

Would you have sympathy for her then?

Do you know what post-partum depression is? Being rich or pretty won't help a woman in that situation. It's not something she would have control over.

I'm not saying that's her problem, but with two young kids, one of whom is less than a year old, it's not that far outside the realm of possibility.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
She looks like Carol Channing.

seperatedbybirth.jpg

browneyedboy[/i][b]She went to the place to have other women do it for her but they refused..[/b][/quote] She not only could have done it at home said:
If she wanted to be bald, why is she wearing a wig?

:yes: And couldn't she have afforded a better, more realistic looking one? That wig looks like one of those five dollar party wigs they sell at WalMart for Halloween!

And postpartem depression, she could have it. I don't know how long after birth it lasts. Brooke Sheilds had it and she was rich. Whatever is wrong with her she needs some serious help soon before she becomes the next Anna Nicole.

I sincerely hope it will help her, I want to see that girl be ok

Britney Spears has entered rehab, PEOPLE has confirmed.

"Britney Spears has voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed rehab facility today. We ask that the media respect her privacy as well as those of her family and friends at this time," the singer's rep says in a statement.

corianderstem said:

What if it turns out she's suffering from post-partum depression, a very real problem?

Would you have sympathy for her then?

It very well could be. When that occurs one can not explain they're actions. If this is the case, I feel for her immensely.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I sincerely hope it will help her, I want to see that girl be ok

Me too. I think it is a very sad situation. I hate her music. I find her to be one of the more annoying celebrities of all time. And I do think she has, in the past, put herself in the spotlight, but I don't think that is why she is behaving this way lately. She is out of control and there seems to be an air of desperation around everthing she is doing right now.

Think about her life. She has had no contrl of it. She has been a star since her teens and at that age, I'm sure it all seems like fun and games. Isn't that what so many girls dream of? I think she is finding out the reality of it is very different. I really wouldn't be surprised if there is depression involved.

Also I don't think she ever had any kind of normal adolescence, which is so important to development as a person. Combine that with everything else in her life and I think it's a recipe for disaster. I think there might be issues in the relationship with her Mom (what girl doesn't have those at some point, but there are probably unique and complicated issues in theirs)-it seems they used to be so close but whatever is going on now is more rocky. Obviously I don't really know, I am speculating based on what is reported. Also one of her relatives (I believe it was her aunt) died of cancer recently, and I'm sure that has been hard on her.

I am rooting for that girl and I would love to see her get well from whatever is really wrong and be a happy Mom and person.

corianderstem said:
Do you know what post-partum depression is? Being rich or pretty won't help a woman in that situation. It's not something she would have control over.

I'm not saying that's her problem, but with two young kids, one of whom is less than a year old, it's not that far outside the realm of possibility.
exactly. it's not like you can tell a person with depression (of any kind) to just snap out of it or quit acting up. it's a mental disorder which requires treatment, not just shoving it under a rug and pretending everything's okay.

BrownEyedBoy said:
Well, she's rich. She USED to be pretty. All of her issues she brought them upon herself. Who the hell does she have to blame over going absolutely insane?

This is one of the stupidest comments ever written on this forum. Well done.

Angela Harlem said:

This is one of the stupidest comments ever written on this forum. Well done.

I don't agree with what he said either, but we have to be nice, Angie. Don't make me come over there and slap you. :drool:

Um, I mean...

:shame:

:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom