Bring out yer JT BONO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FallingStar said:
bonostage.jpg

I absolutely LOVE that picture!!! Where was it taken?

U2Kitten said:
Flaming June, those last B&W ones, are those more new scans from your collection? I've never seen most of those before! :drool: The one of him with is eyes closed holding the girl's hand *swoon* wish it was me!! :cute: Awesome find, again!:up:

:yes: Glad you liked them U2Kitten! :hug:

This one's probably been posted (my puter is too slow to wait for all the hot bono pics to d/l :reject: ) but I hope no one minds if it's posted again

Attachments

• jtgrplegends_bonocrp.jpg
    jtgrplegends_bonocrp.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 41
Oh, thanks for the hot unseen Bono pics Erised! :up: :)

If you're looking for a place to host pics and you don't like snapfish try boomspeed, mustangmods or village photos! Your boss can't find them there;)

U2Kitten said:
Oh, thanks for the hot unseen Bono pics Erised! :up: :)

If you're looking for a place to host pics and you don't like snapfish try boomspeed, mustangmods or village photos! Your boss can't find them there;)

You're welcome. :)

I tried signing up for boomspeed over the weekend, but the website said they weren't accepting new members. :sad:

Boomspeed does that once in awhile after they bust a bunch of 'illegal' accounts- they'll be back up in a few days and they won't have another purge for about 2-3 months. If you pay the $6 a month (like me and June and Scarlet do) you get 100meg and you can post all you want! :yes: I hated to do it, and I felt so bad spending the money, but I'd lost my pics so many times it was a relief to finally have a place that wasn't going to shut me down! Village Photos only allows 25 pics but you can post. The girls who use mustangmods say it works for them. Good luck :wave:

Here's another pic that was attached:

jtredhot.jpg

:combust:

U2Kitten said:
Boomspeed does that once in awhile after they bust a bunch of 'illegal' accounts- they'll be back up in a few days and they won't have another purge for about 2-3 months. If you pay the $6 a month (like me and June and Scarlet do) you get 100meg and you can post all you want! :yes: I hated to do it, and I felt so bad spending the money, but I'd lost my pics so many times it was a relief to finally have a place that wasn't going to shut me down! Village Photos only allows 25 pics but you can post. The girls who use mustangmods say it works for them. Good luck :wave:

Cool, I plan to keep checking back... I can see them disabling the free accounts for awhile if there's been "abuse" or whatever but I was very surprised they didn't want to take my money (since I plan on signing up for a paid account)... they should have an option for people to sign up for the paid accounts right away, instead of signing up for the free accounts and THEN upgrading... just seems silly to me. :shrug:

Seabird said:
I think it predates that, during Conspiracy of Hope his hair was longer all over- his bangs and sides had grown out. I think that's from the War tour. But it's hot! :drool:

I think it's from the UF tour, but what the heck? It's sexy as heck!!:drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:

Hey everyone! A lot of right-clicking going on with my mouse. :) I'll have my high-speed net back in about 5 weeks and maybe then I can contribute something.

Seabird said:

WOW :shocked: :combust:

Verte & Seabird: Let's ask Scarletwine about that pic, she scanned it from a book I think! :) It's a lovely pic :drool:

Here is a pic from the pre-JT, post UF, Conspiracy of Hope, Amnesty International days :love:

fringepretty.jpg

Oh, yeah! I'm currently looking for Conspiracy of Hope pix for my Snapfish account. They're hot!!:drool: :drool: :evil: :censored: :heart: :combust:
I just wish I didn't have this stupid :censored: 56K connection.:scream:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom