Boston, March 11...location/tickets? PART 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't the admins have let the thread live for another 1.5 hours. That was it, then game over.

so did anyone enter the 92.9 thing to make a sign? that ended at noon and my entry was really really creative and witty... keeping my fingers crossed...

So WAAF is still rolling...

Sicy that was not nice.

What exactly wasnt nice about it? I'm doing my job. You've been here long enough to know the rules.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f224/interference-policies-and-rules-187101.html

If the thread has over 1000 replies, it may be closed due to size of the thread. Large threads are taxing to the database. Each time a large thread is opened/accessed or viewed it can put a strain on the server. Also it makes it easier to moderate and read through threads when they are not so big.

Why couldn't the admins have let the thread live for another 1.5 hours. That was it, then game over.

See my reply above.

How is it game over? They're not even performing until the 11th. I'm sure you guys will go through a few more threads between now and then and then during the performance.

Do we really think today at 4:40 is it? I'm wondering (hoping) for some last minute tickets Tuesday and Wednesday.

Sicy, thanks. I didn't know about the policies... that's cool. Anyway, game over meant that the radio contests (as far as we know) end today by 5:00.

I'll still pay attention here, but I've dedicated way too much time to this as it is haha.

hey, there's only 36 of us viewing this thread now (down from over 70 yesterday, right?)... so our odds are improving! :D

Oh, you mean there might be NON-Interferencers calling in, too? Nah, couldn't be....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom