Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: I have missed the setlist parties so much!

Hopefully tonights show is just a warm up for tomorrow's show :hyper:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
and for us ladies...some man candy...

Larryinmexico.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh my
*fans self*

Thats just so :drool: worthy!!

u2wedge said:

It IS looking like it's going to be a snowy GA experience Friday.. Weather forecast as of last week said it was going to be in the 40's which is tolerable.. but looking at the 12" of snow outside, it's going to be a tough day...

The last time I checked, it looked like it was going to be clear but chilly. I'm REALLY hoping they decide to use wristbands. That way I can hole up in my cheap Hotwire hotel and do schoolwork all day, then freeze my ass off for an hour before going in.

This is going to be my first time seeing them anywhere besides Philly, so it's going to be strange.

Wake Up! :hyper:

Hey everyone :wave:

I was almost going to go to this show, GAs too, but my mom and I decided not to at the last minute, I'd have schoolwork to make up anyways.

I'm probably going to regret this :sad:

Although we have GAs for Buffalo :)

Gen. Chat said:
Don't worry HDs are not susceptible to power problems, data transfer won’t be a problem. Try another power supply; the cheaper ones have a high DOA rate. Unfortunately no boot could mean bad power supply, bad cpu, bad memory, or bad mobo. Computers suck! Chipmunk Bono rocks! :rockon:

Want to repair my computer for me? :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom