Bono's Pelvic Thrust!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoInAKilt said:
Thanks! :)
If only a picture of that existed....:drool:

Ha, yeah, really...

Originally posted by BonoInAKilt
yeh um i need a new keyboard!!!!!!! lol

Yeah I watched 25 sexiest artists on vh1 today for the 394823984 time...and I just get goosebumps when they show Bono....he's SO INCREDIBLEY SEXY!!!!!!

i feel that sexy does not describe him well enough though..hmm..
I don't think there are any words to describe how beautiful he really is...

Exactly.

And yeah, I know what you mean, I've seen that 25 Sexiest thing more times than I can count...and every single time, whenever the people are talking about all the good things about Bono...I just keep nodding my head and going, "Yep, yep...got that right". :).

And all those women that are talking about him...they've got good taste.

Between Pelvic thrusts and that leater thread...im running out of saliva.

~Katelyn

Haha, just keep hanging out here and I swear you'll have to resalivate yourself often. :D.

And, Scarletwine...that, uh, that link there...um...wow...

Angela

Sevikins said:
Oh god Bono thrusting... :drool: ... ... ... ... must... pull self away... study for... test... but... Can't!

Haha...I know...i'm supposed to be starting a term paper...too bad I can't do it on pelvic thrusts:ohmy: :lmao:

Lori:mac:

Okay so as I was watching more Bono pelvic thrusting today...
I have to say that I LOVE the video for Stay...
but how did that girl resist jumping on top of him and kissing him?!?!
I was thinking about it..and I was like...if that was me..I would just jump on him and kiss him all over. lol
I guess that's why I'm not in the video..

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
I was thinking about it..and I was like...if that was me..I would just jump on him and kiss him all over. lol

~Katelyn

I know I so would have done that too!! Having Bono so close:drool: :combust:

Lori :mac:

Honestly, I want to know how she did that video....
I would have just stood there and drooled at him.
How did she avoid looking at him? lol

I should be in the next U2 video...
or hell let me direct it and be in charge of everything..
because U2 would be wearing kilts! :)

~Katelyn

Oh yes it would be...

Just picture it...

U2 in kilts...

and LOTS of Bono's pelvic thrusting

and camera humping.... :faint:

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:

Oh yes definitely. I have a whole picture in my head.

It'd be JT Bono..with his long beautiful hair...wearing a kilt...but no shirt...and standing on a hill either in scotland or ireland...with a beautiful sky in the background..and the wind blowing through his hair..and he'd be standing tall, and proud..and sexy! oh if only i could draw...i would draw you my vision because it is absolutely GORGEOUS!:drool:

*whimper* I have a weakness for kilts. Part of the reason I love the Scottish Games. Okay, I need a dark room and forty minutes to myself with this vision in my head.

Oh, god, if any of you here ever did make a U2 video like that...that, I'd have to see...

BonoInAKilt said:

~Katelyn

Aaah, really, no kidding! Bono looks way too good in that video-how anyone could resist him is beyond me.

And he's right up next to the girl, too. I mean, he's like, right in her face.

I couldn't just stand there and sing. I just couldn't.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Oh, god, if any of you here ever did make a U2 video like that...that, I'd have to see...

Aaah, really, no kidding! Bono looks way too good in that video-how anyone could resist him is beyond me.

And he's right up next to the girl, too. I mean, he's like, right in her face.

I couldn't just stand there and sing. I just couldn't.

Angela

I know i'd be going:crazy: I wouldn't be able to contain myself...lol :tongue:

So many good ideas for videos...too bad none of them will ever happen! lol thats okay. I'll dream about my video and U2 in kilts.

yeah i know! Bono is right there....right infront of her face...how did she resist? seriously. that bugs me....i would never be able to resist. never ever ever....he's just so beautiful :drool:
Yeah i couldnt just stand there and sing....hell I wouldnt be able to stand...
I'd faint and pull him down with me! hehe

yes. I am a silly kilt girl and i am proud to be one! :yes

~Katelyn

BonoInAKilt said:
So many good ideas for videos...too bad none of them will ever happen! lol thats okay. I'll dream about my video and U2 in kilts.

Oh, yeah, these videos won't exist in real life, but I always make up little music videos in my head-we can all do that in this situation. We can make up this video in our heads.

Only problem is, what song would be used for this video?

yeah i know! Bono is right there....right infront of her face...how did she resist? seriously. that bugs me....i would never be able to resist. never ever ever....he's just so beautiful :drool:
Yeah i couldnt just stand there and sing....hell I wouldnt be able to stand...
I'd faint and pull him down with me! hehe

LOL, exactly.

And if that had been the "Desire" video, and that girl just stood there and sang while Bono hovered around her in that one...I would have had to grab her head and turn it toward Bono and be like, "See here? Look at this incredibly good-looking guy next to you! Look at what you have in front of you! If you don't want to hang out with him, ya know, let us girls know and we'll be more than happy to take your place...;)".

Angela

I'M DEFINITELY IN!!!!!!!

lol I'm in the BPTSG and the Kilt Club...haha

I'm going to attempt to draw my vision of Bono in a kilt...

I wanna see if i can do it...

hmm what song to use for that video? OMG! the song will be "wild irish rose"
I love that line when he goes "how could i melt the heart of a wild irish rose.." ahhh i love that song.

it would be perfect.. :yes:

yay or nay?

~Katelyn

Last edited:
BonoInAKilt said:
I'M DEFINITELY IN!!!!!!!

lol I'm in the BPTSG and the Kilt Club...haha

I'm going to attempt to draw my vision of Bono in a kilt...

I wanna see if i can do it...

hmm what song to use for that video? OMG! the song will be "wild irish rose"
I love that line when he goes "how could i melt the heart of a wild irish rose.." ahhh i love that song.

it would be perfect.. :yes:

yay or nay?

~Katelyn

Hehe...Count me in! I'd love to be part of the Kilt Club:drool: And katelyn that would be a cool songe to use...:)

Maybe it should be the kilt support group...

or maybe I'm the only crazy one who needs it!

well I can't survive without the BPTSG....
definitely cant survive...

~Katelyn

Argh...speeking of Kilts I just talked to a friend today who's cousin is getting married this summer....guess what the Groom and the Ushers are going to be wearing???? KILTS!!!!! I told her to take lots of pics...hehe:drool:

Yeah...when I get married, my fiance has to wear a kilt at our wedding...

that's how I will know if I'm with the right guy

Me: if we got married, would you wear a kilt?
guy: no
me: bye!

he has to wear a kilt or I just won't marry him...hehe

~Katelyn

i am a taker on the bono kilt concept. hey do you think if we wrote him a lotta letters and asked him to wear one he would?? hes been on interference before, he knows who we are.....hmm. *drifts off into bonoland* ah im back. anyway, he loves his fans. maybe we could have him attend a kilt/bptsg meeting and make us all happy happy!!!

u2bonogirl said:
i am a taker on the bono kilt concept. hey do you think if we wrote him a lotta letters and asked him to wear one he would?? hes been on interference before, he knows who we are.....hmm. *drifts off into bonoland* ah im back. anyway, he loves his fans. maybe we could have him attend a kilt/bptsg meeting and make us all happy happy!!!

Has he been on here before? ....wow if he has I hope to god he reads this...hehehe. OMG that would do more than make be happy:tongue: ... :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom