Bono's Astrology

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billie Midol

Refugee
Bono's Astrology( and pictures!)

According to sources,Bono was born on May 10,1960 . That means he is a Taurus with a Scorpio moon. Do any of you die hard fans know what time he was born? I can then find out what his rising sign is. I am thinking it might be Leo ( the hair thing is very Leo and he is a leader in many ways.) :sexywink:

Of course, this is all in fun so those of you out there who have no use for astrology ( and you have every right to your opinion )..please do not be offended by this astrology thread...

Thanks and keep on enjoying U2!:bono: :larry: :adam: :edge:

Last edited:
Bono being a Taurus with a Scorpio moon means he is a very sexual person. ( Whoa ! Big Surprise! Bono ? Sexual? Who would ever think that?LOL! :rolleyes: ).

Taurus and Scorpio are two very strong sexual signs. No wonder I can't watch him without drooling a little...or a lot....:reject:..he is SOOOOO sexy..:love:

Last edited:
Both Taurus and Scorpio people tend to have very distinctive voices.

Someone want to post that pic of Bono pretending to be a bull charging at Edge onstage? LOL! That is so TAURUS!!!

I know I am losing my mind over Bono... :coocoo: ...he stars in my dreams...only here can I tell these secret yearnings for him... :shifty:

Bono is great at bullshitting too! Hey,that's a compliment! There is a certrain art to bullshitting.

For some people ,astrology is bullshit...those people are undoubtedly Cancers,too...they can be crabby...

Bono ...whether bull or stinger...is one hot man!!!:flirt:

33%3B92%3B3523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A89%3B7498ot1lsi

I AM YOUR HOT TAURUS MAN,LADIES!!!:drool:

Last edited:
BILLIE IS BACK!! :hyper: :hug:

Heard the new song? Seen the new video? Check out the stills here! :happy: (leather pants thread)

Billie Midol said:

OMG!! He is SOOOO HOT in that! I love when he stops singing at one point and looks like he's saying,"No" and stomps off! That's the Fly Diva that I love!:wink:

It's getting really warm in here all of a sudden.... me thinks I should crack open a window if I'm going to keep thinking bout that video....

U2Kitten said:
BILLIE IS BACK!! :hyper: :hug:

Heard the new song? Seen the new video? Check out the stills here! :happy: (leather pants thread)

U2 KITTEN IS BACK,TOO!!!!!! Girl,how the heck are you???!! I miss you! :hug:

I have not seen the new video or song!! I will check the leather pants thread( oooh I like the sound of that already:tongue:) We have to catch up with each other soon!:wink:

starsgoblue said:

It's getting really warm in here all of a sudden.... me thinks I should crack open a window if I'm going to keep thinking bout that video....

OMG! How about the "Night and Day" video? Zoinks! I feel warm,too...I have ....BONO FEVER!!!!:bono: :heart:

:hug: Thanks for coming back and bringing us this lovely thread :cute:

The thank goodness for leather pants has stills of a new video and there's a new song, Vertigo! It rocks! They're talking about it on the Where the album has a name forum! You got back just in time! :wave:

U2Kitten said:
:hug: Thanks for coming back and bringing us this lovely thread :cute:

The thank goodness for leather pants has stills of a new video and there's a new song, Vertigo! It rocks! They're talking about it on the Where the album has a name forum! You got back just in time! :wave:

Cool! You are SO welcome and I believe the majority of these pics were originally posted by you ! :wink:
I was here last month but did not see you...:( ...I am glad to see you are here. I can't wait to check out the pics and the song! :hyper:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

And the thought of the "Yeah" at the beginning of Desire??????
:censored: :heart: :censored: :heart: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yes,indeed... I hear you on that...:wink:

Howza bout some sexy Rattle and Hum/JT boots? Yowza,I love the way he would twist his feet around and stand on his toes...something about that intrigued me ...
33%3B92%3B3523232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A%3B573%3B%3B3ot1lsi

Back
Top Bottom