Bono's 13 Babies appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
How many songs that you know of can still sound as good with the word 'baby' being repeated as many times as it is in Salome (Zooromancer Remix - Best of Edit)? None that I can think of. Great song.
clapping.gif
Of course, it's been brought to my attention that Ultra Violet has almost twice as many babies as Salome. There, again, same question. Rhetorical, of course.

Lol, I thought from this thread title you were going to reveal that Bono has a pile of secret love children! :lol:

Last edited:
What about Led Zeppelin's Babe I'm Gonna Leave You? Robert Plant used to say an insane number of 'Baby's in Zeppelin songs.

And what about George Michael then? :lol:

martha said:
Great. :angry:

Now I have that stupid Mac Davis song in my head.

baby baby don't get hooked on me
cos I'll just use you then I'll set you free
baby baby don't get hooked on meeeeeee
Those don't do it for me. So far, only U2 has gotten away with it as far as I'm concerned. The others annoy me.

martha said:
Great. :angry:

Now I have that stupid Mac Davis song in my head.

baby baby don't get hooked on me
cos I'll just use you then I'll set you free
baby baby don't get hooked on meeeeeee
Egads! Curses!
lalala.gif

There are 76 "Babies" in Ultraviolet the most in any recorded song ever and yes I've counted:| Someone could verify this for me please:huh: I may have been uhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh........

ZeroDude said:
There are 76 "Babies" in Ultraviolet the most in any recorded song ever and yes I've counted:| Someone could verify this for me please:huh: I may have been uhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh........
What??? I counted 24! What version is that in? :huh:

Back
Top Bottom