Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
o03pm0.jpg

Galeongirl said:
if Bono's Tart doesn't mind it, I can upload it... but I need her permission first..

No problem I think it would be easier!!

I'm not a premium member so cant post pics!

Bono's Tart said:

No problem I think it would be easier!!

I'm not a premium member so cant post pics!

You don't need to be a premium member to post pics Bono's Tart, you just need to have your pics uploaded to an image hosting site like Photobucket... and they're free too. Go to photobucket.com, it's easy! I think Galeongirl uses a different site too and she likes that one as well. Either way its free and easy so you should try it. We'de love to see what ya got! :)

:drool: is there any way to make that bigger? because that looks like a beautiful picture. that gorgeous grin! and chest :drool:

:combust: Bono is smonkin' in your pic Bono's tart!!!! Did you get a long look at his chest?! :drool:

:ohmy: Did he seem pleased with himself about it? :sexywink: :lol:

If he'd had his chest exposed when i met him, i think i would have just stared&stared! :combust: :faint:

Bono's Tart said:

Oh yes!!:faint:
He's caught me on a few occasions!!

*seconds susan*
how did he react on it? did he eye you?? *snicker* it's HIS fault anywayz.. he's the one wearing half unbuttoned shirts with a gorgeous chest underneath!

Galeongirl said:

*seconds susan*
how did he react on it? did he eye you?? *snicker* it's HIS fault anywayz.. he's the one wearing half unbuttoned shirts with a gorgeous chest underneath!

He caught me twice on a previous meeting and he laughed and said "caught you!!"
then tried looking down the front of my tshirt!!
:giggle:

Bono's Tart said:

:wink: hes a silly little adorable impish thing. :wink:

Bono's Tart said:

that man makes it difficult NOT to want to take him home.. :drool: :cute:

Bono's Tart said:

*snicker* oh he's such a devil! :drool: now we know the real reason he 'forgets' to button his shirt... little attention whore he is!
did you get very red when he said that?? I wanna know the whoooooole story :wink:

Ok, a question:

Seeing as I'm a dork when it comes to things computer I need some info. I've just organised a photobucket account. What I need to know is that am I allowed to post pix from my h/drive even though I've copied and pasted them from other ppl who've posted them? Also, what of the ppl who have taken the pix originally? Don't we need their permission?

....ok, boring stuff over, going now...:shifty:

BTW, I've got loadsa pix from a long time ago that we might not have had here or at least they haven't been posted in a long time. Perhaps I could post some of them..

Bono's Tart said:

I would only hoped I had on my good bra that day if it were me. :drool: :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom