Bono With Eyeliner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the eyeliner is a one-off just for the Q photoshoot. I think it's absurd to think he's going to be walking down the high-street with it on.

Glad he has got to wearing some Fly-esque shades for once instead of all those other ones.

I really don't think that is the reason she said that.

Well, maybe not, i'm just adding to the discussion. But really some people really need to let the anger or distaste go, so what, Bonos wearing eyeliner, he's just trying out a different style, he wants to be different, keep his look fresh or whatever.

brokeback mountain??????????

:sexywink:

Well the guys aren't strangers to that now are they? :drool:

3433A8883232327Ffp473Dot3E23293D3B9.jpg

:wink:

I think it looks terrible and I sincerely hope that he doesn't keep it up. I'm not going to get too much deeper into it because it's a little bit silly to be worried so much about what Bono's wearing. I could say a lot more but I'll bite my tongue.

He looks like an ass. He's looked like an ass before. Oh well.

I am a full supporter of shaking things up and surprising people, whether with eyeliner or otherwise. Change has always been a vital ingredient to the success of this band. The fact that so many already hate it can be nothing but a good thing.

You expressed my feelings. We're going to be friends.

Since the very beginning the visual aspect of U2 has always been an important part of their attitude and has helped them express the changes in their music. They always get it right (even the horrible mullet!) as far as I'm concerned. I like the eyliner, specially because it's new for Bono. And also because if he keeps using it than I guess that means he'll be using less of his glasses. I think this new time for U2 can be as viusally interesting as POP was.

Back
Top Bottom