Bono to speak at Women's conference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0083392325.jpg

Bono's speech is up on You Tube now, it's in five parts, posted by the ONE campaign:

YouTube - Bono CA Women's Conference Speech 10/22/08: Part 1

Watching now ... :heart:

Thanks so much for posting the vids LU! Does anyone have any idea when the californiawomen.org website will put up this section of the webcast? They have I think 4 other huge sections of the webcast up, and I think yesterday they showed all sections they would be adding, but some (including Bono's) just said "coming soon". Now they're only showing the info for the ones currently up. I'd really like to see the whole webcast, esp. Maria Shriver's introduction of the B-man. :cute:

^ Yeah, I'd like to see the introduction, too. I guess the website will put it up today, all the other segments are already up.

I LOVED the speech, especially the beginning, where he started to sing Maria from the West Side Story. He sure knows how to charm a women.

Maria Shriver apparently introduced him with the words:

"And there's a man here, too, tonight -- a cute one, a smart one, and since my husband's not here, a hot one."

:lol:

^ Yeah, I'd like to see the introduction, too. I guess the website will put it up today, all the other segments are already up.

I LOVED the speech, especially the beginning, where he started to sing Maria from the West Side Story. He sure knows how to charm a women.

"And there's a man here, too, tonight -- a cute one, a smart one, and since my husband's not here, a hot one."

What a charmer! I could learn sooooooooooooooooooo much from him. :yes:

I loved it when he said he is the least attractive thing on the planet. :lol:

:drool:

thanks to fox and comet, as always. :hug::wave:

Next up - the jazz festival. How exciting. Do come back with a full report, pics, videos for those of us here starving!
Very best wishes of luck for whoever else is going, too - in meeting up with Bono and the Edge.

Thanks for that!! Whew, that will definitely be worth waiting for! :combust:

What a charmer! I could learn sooooooooooooooooooo much from him. :yes:

I loved it when he said he is the least attractive thing on the planet. :lol:

Oh Johndarling! He had all thewomen wrapped around his cute Irish fingers!! I couldnt stop smiling at his wit and humor, I was captivated (as always) of charm and utterly inspired by his words!:love: and to quote Maria Shriver! WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN!!!:drool:

:censored:
Oh Johndarling! He had all thewomen wrapped around his cute Irish fingers!! I couldnt stop smiling at his wit and humor, I was captivated (as always) of charm and utterly inspired by his words!:love: and to quote Maria Shriver! WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN!!!:drool:

Well I don't know about that..........:sexywink:

But I agree with EVERYTHING he says!

Charming, inspirational and YOU! you are so eloquent about him! You should write a poem. An ode to the Complete :censored:ing Casonova that is Bono. 'Bono, God of Love'. Dunno, something like that!

Am I inspiring you at all?

No, probably not. :down:

:censored:

Well I don't know about that..........:sexywink:

But I agree with EVERYTHING he says!

Charming, inspirational and YOU! you are so eloquent about him! You should write a poem. An ode to the Complete :censored:ing Casonova that is Bono. 'Bono, God of Love'. Dunno, something like that!

Am I inspiring you at all?

No, probably not. :down:

It's ok Johndarling, you really don't have to know "about that" but believe me that there are men (some that I know myself) admitting to having a "man-crush" on Bono :) *nothing wrong with that*
and Yes I like your idea....:hmm: "Bono-God of Love" :hmm: sounds good to me Will try out the ode to idea..... :wink:

***p.s. Johndarling, I wanna see yourr blow up doll!!!!:hyper: ;)

Back
Top Bottom