Bono Scar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Still_Running44

The Fly
I was wondering about the scar on Bono's chin. Is that from when he feel on the Joshua Tree Stage or cut it with a light from 40 or bullet?? I am not sure but the story and a pic would be perfect thanks a lot!

yeah, he fell during the joshua tree tour.
from u2faqs.com: While in Arizona rehearsing for the opening night of The Joshua Tree tour, Bono fell backwards off the stage while holding a small spotlight. The spotlight hit Bono in the chin, forcing him to get stitches at a local hospital. [M2]

these were from the previous chin thread, which i can't locate at the moment b/c i don't have premium search capabilites =)
bonoblueeyesfreckleshat.jpg

bwbonofreckles.jpg

bono0337.jpg

mcrrew.jpg

bonoarmslingbwACdouble2.jpg

u2byu2.jpg

I remember reading somewhere a long time ago-he said that if he had been in Duran Duran they would have kicked him out (for having that scar.) :drool:

I never noticed that scar either!! But thank you all for the Beautiful pics of this BEAUTIFUL man- inside and out.... i will spend the rest of today trying to stay in the real world. and i really have to go and get some real world (life )stuff done!!!

bonocomet said:
Hasn't he said he hated the scar?

Can't imagine why. :drool:

I'm not sure, but while I think it's cute, I can see why he would hate it. I wouldn't like to have a big scar on my face, even if other people thought it was cute or charming or whatever.

I actually do have a scar on my face very similar to his, above my eye. I don't know why but for some reason it never bothered me at all.

Back
Top Bottom