Bono Makes Peace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
Vogue_Cover_12.jpg

Thanks for this! :up: I've been looking for a bigger colour scan of the cover of this Vogue magazine edition to go with my b/w photocopy of the article! :D

Clicks, saves and prints out! :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

BonoFox, you're killing me here! :wink: I love that pic of Bono...I hadn't seen that one before. And Edge's shoes match his shirt!:giggle: How cute is that?

^^:lol: Yes, he is! I'm impressed by your plethora of peace pics, I must say! (Actually, that's kinda hard to say, but I'm impressed anyway! :wink:)

Oh, you want me to post the Vogue article from the December 1992?! Okay just give me a chance to scan it and I'll post it as soon as I can. :D
But as I said, it's a b/w photocopy that I took when I found the edition of the magazine, back in 1993, at a town library where my brother used to live. :wink: But it's a very good b/w photocopy so the other photos of article are quite good and of course the text! ;)

Thanks HCBiggs. I used to have the original mag but I dont know what happened to it. I was I think in the process of moving into my house and poof! gone.

He looks so unbelievable gorgeous in those photos!:drool:

He's such a puppy!! :giggle:

We could practically do a whole sub-section of this thread with just bono-doggy hangin out the car window shots! :lol:

Thanks MadDaisy!

bonocomet said:
gah... look at the little peek of the rosary there.... :ohmy:

I need a nap.
:shifty: more like a cold shower! even I didn't notice that yet! :giggle: he's such a geek sometimes... a very loveable one tho
yay I found one more... carnaval with Bono :drool:
bonopeace6cb.jpg

It was great of you to scan the Vogue article hcbiggs :up:

I still have my copy of it from '92 - Bono looks utterly scrumptious in those pics&the way he's looking at Christy :combust: :faint:

Back
Top Bottom