Bono injured in cycling accident

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed rumor, installment 3 of U2 planned trilogy will now be called Songs of Recouperance.

Lucky he's still alive? C'mon, it was a bike accident. He f'ed his arm and shoulder up pretty bad sure, but just how fast do you think the man can pedal a bicycle that this "high speed collsion" could kill him?

You don't have to be going very fast to die in a bike accident. It does happen. Just because its a bike doesn't mean it can't result in serious injuries.

You don't have to be going very fast to die in a bike accident. It does happen. Just because its a bike doesn't mean it can't result in serious injuries.

Thanks Doc. We've been down this bike path already and statistically the odds of Bono being killed on his Huffy are at somewhere in 1 in 175,000,000 range on any given day here in the US.

Totally. People are dying from less dramatic accidents. Cycling isn't as harmless as many seem to believe. I see accidents involving cyclists almost every week, people being unconscious on the street, being transported to hospital, broken limbs.

Speed isn't always necessary to do a lot of harm, sometimes it's enough to simply fall off your bike. I know people who stumbled while walking and broke several bones, my brother just fell down on one side when he was STANDING on his skis, not even moving, and he had two fractured bones in his leg. On the other hand, some accidents may look more horrendous than others and in the end, nothing serious happened.

55033944.jpg

Sent from my ass crack

Thanks Doc. We've been down this bike path already and statistically the odds of Bono being killed on his Huffy are at somewhere in 1 in 175,000,000 range on any given day here in the US.

No need to be a jerk just because I have a different opinion

No need to be a jerk just because I have a different opinion

An opinon is one thing, statistics are another. The alarmists who thought Bono almost died needed some factual input to the fact that his odds of being killed on a bicycle are astronomical.

The jerk store called, they're all out of me.

I'm not sure what's worse, the creepy PLEBA posts or the people who are still all "zomg bono coudda DIIIEEDDDDD!!!11!11"

When the time comes, I think Bono will die sitting on a toilet pushing out a number two. Like Elvis.

I'm not sure what's worse, the creepy PLEBA posts or the people who are still all "zomg bono coudda DIIIEEDDDDD!!!11!11"

Or your avitar. Correct. This is a U2 fansite. Creepy is someone who reads the PLEBA posts and then FEELS superior. At least they are here for the right reasons. You are here why?

An opinon is one thing, statistics are another. The alarmists who thought Bono almost died needed some factual input to the fact that his odds of being killed on a bicycle are astronomical.

The jerk store called, they're all out of me.

We don't have to make light of his injuries...If you want to hurt BONO ok just say so. I kinda thought Bono was a good guy. And please quote the odds of his surgery. Screws, plates and while you are at it please quote the reasons you suck. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom