Bono...greatest celebrity humanitarian?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted my complications earlier, but I'll mention it again: don't do the cookie deleting. It doesnt count the vote, and ruins your chances for voting again until you restart your computer.

redhotswami said:
I posted my complications earlier, but I'll mention it again: don't do the cookie deleting. It doesnt count the vote, and ruins your chances for voting again until you restart your computer.

:reject: sorry again for that! the site must have some program running against cookie deleting... it's the most used trick for sites like this...

:drool: oh I'd have a Bono burger... but can I have a Bono sandwich? :lol:

I can't take it anymore! I think we are all just :banghead:
this poll is so fixed it's laughable.

I wish it would just end already and put us out of our misery.

Should I keep voting tho? :hmm:

I hope they do (like someone said a few pages ago) split the brange votes, if they do Bono would win it. If only we could contact the website and say how unfair it is, if enough of us emailed them.. :hmm:

It's sort of interesting how Brange's votes still increase by exactly 2 each single time I vote for Bono! :confused: What IS going on?

There is something definitely fixed about this poll..... maybe the charity proceedings from baby Shiloh's pics went into fixing this poll? :hmm:

:p

:tsk: Yeah something fishy is going on. I think the whole thing is unfair. Brad and Ange are two people. They should have seprate polls.

In the short film Searching For Bono (title?) the sales girl tells bono she heard a kind of scarf was the rage. Bono asks her where she heard that from, and she answers, "Hello Magazine"

Val said:
In the short film Searching For Bono (title?) the sales girl tells bono she heard a kind of scarf was the rage. Bono asks her where she heard that from, and she answers, "Hello Magazine"

Yeah I remember that! She says something like 'so find you can thread it through the eye of a needle.' Bono goes 'who told you that?' and she says 'i read it in hello magazine..' makes me laugh every time :lol:

Val said:

the name of that short film was.. "Sightings of Bono"

:heart: that film btw....:drool:

redhotswami said:
I thought this was supposed to be over yesterday so I could have my life back!! :mad:

Yeh - I'd love to know when this ends, because when I think the end is near I give up because we are so far away from brange..But if i knew we had ages left, I would have kept going.
Argh!

I can't understand why they would want brange to win..its not like they are particulary interesting/nice people.
(I'm remaining loyal to jennifer aniston :heart: )

I find it hilarious how far behind all the others are ... they clearly don't have as loyal fans as u2!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom