Bono Gets Around #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Found this picture from last night.Couldnt find a larger or clearer image but it looks like Bono was in NYC as of yesterday.

CAPTION: 7 March 2007 - New York, NY - Bono as Graydon Carter at the NRDC Annual benefit honoring Graydon Carter held at the Cunard Building.

sipaphotos657607.jpg

I went through a ton of pics from the event last night and it looks as if that was Bono in a video presentation. I didnt see any pics of him at the actual event.

teenie said:
Found this picture from last night.Couldnt find a larger or clearer image but it looks like Bono was in NYC as of yesterday.

CAPTION: 7 March 2007 - New York, NY - Bono as Graydon Carter at the NRDC Annual benefit honoring Graydon Carter held at the Cunard Building.

sipaphotos657607.jpg

Damn! Who is Graydon Carter?

Galeongirl said:

St. PaDDy's day :wink:

aka. Saint Patrick's day :hyper: Ireland's holiday.... :drool: I so wanna try the green beer one day!
i donno if its different in other parts of the world..but the green beer here on St. Pats is just beer with dye in it..but I'll be drinking guinness and killians red!

^Killian's Red is actually brewed by a division of Coors, in Colorado, USA. They've marketed it as an "Irish recipe" from the start, about 15 years ago, but it's an American brew, through and through.

(Delicious, though!) :wink:

teenie said:

sipaphotos657607.jpg
:lmao: !!!! this pic cracks me up!!

Yep green beer.... beer + green food coloring. I'll be having it again, along with corned beef and cabbage. Yummy!

tanner_sis said:
i donno if its different in other parts of the world..but the green beer here on St. Pats is just beer with dye in it..but I'll be drinking guinness and killians red!
:grumpy: Spoilsport!

:wink: I don't believe you anwyayz, I KNOW it's because the leprechauns peed in it, and their pee is green... :yes:

ramblin rose said:
Wow, he's going to be on the finally of American Idol on April 25th!! Can't wait to see that!!

ok, i have to ask because i saw you type it in the other thread and it confused me there too...

what is a "finally"?
do you mean final or finale???

is this some new noun i've missed somehow because I don't watch American idol :huh:

teenie said:

sipaphotos657607.jpg

:yikes: looks like a bird's nest on top of his head.

:giggle:

I guess Bono asked the 'Vanity Fair' editor (Graydon) to change the name of the magazine to 'Fair Vanity' for the month when he (Bono's) the editor. Graydon told him: 'yeah, sure - as soon as you change the name of your band to 2U.' I guess Bono figured it wouln't hurt to ask. Pretty funny. :lol:

So Bono may be hanging out in NY for a few weeks while he is working on editiing that magazine? Be on the look out all you New Yorkers! :wink:

digsy said:

ok, i have to ask because i saw you type it in the other thread and it confused me there too...

what is a "finally"?

is this some new noun i've missed somehow because I don't watch American idol :huh:

I thought the same thing, when I read it, but I thought I missed something :eyebrow:

Glad to see I'm not the only one Digs ;)

2orangecats said:
I guess Bono asked the 'Vanity Fair' editor (Graydon) to change the name of the magazine to 'Fair Vanity' for the month when he (Bono's) the editor. Graydon told him: 'yeah, sure - as soon as you change the name of your band to 2U.' I guess Bono figured it wouln't hurt to ask. Pretty funny. :lol:

So Bono may be hanging out in NY for a few weeks while he is working on editiing that magazine? Be on the look out all you New Yorkers! :wink:

Always....:shifty:

digsy said:

what is a "finally"?

I could only assume that he/she meant "finale", but just didn't know how to spell it! ;)

Back
Top Bottom