Bono falling off stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy:

Woah - I never knew he fell off of the stage! It's both scary and crazy... And I can't help but be interested in watching it...

I'm "new" to all of this and don't know why any links don't work for me, but I guess I'll hop on the bandwagon and ask if anyone might be nice enough to email this to me...

shart@uci.edu

Thanks!

ok, i got it from someone, but i accidentally erased it and i couldn´t watch it.............. :reject:

im such an idiot when it comes to computers

so could anyone, please, send it to me again

i promise not to mess it up this time :)

evalicious888@yahoo.com

U2Girl1978 said:

When he stood up he was obviously very shaken...poor thing. :(

He was, but according to a review I read of the show he got back into the show really quickly. After all of the performing he's done he's used to all sorts of screw-ups and hassles. This happened two days before my own first show.

That was one hell of a scare. My friends and I were there in the seats right above the side of the heart. Bono strutted right on by and then suddenly he just disappeared! We knew instantly he'd taken a header right off the heart. He was wobbly when he got back up there but he recovered pretty quickly. He then went on to deliver one kick ass performance. U2 was sensational that night. Bono is a tough mofo. That fall would have knocked me senseless for the rest of the night.

Would someone send me the video please? I'd like to see that again, even though it scared the hell out of me the first time.

boru999@yahoo.com

Thanks.

At last I'm not the only one who's an idiot on computers! :wink:

Thanks a lot!
Bye the way, I exactly know when I've seen it on TV in (i guess) 2001! First I was scared and than I started to laugh. You know, he didn't get hurt, sooooo....! He was so sweet while lying on the stagefloor! can we give him a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge hug, please! Thanks a lot! :D

Thanx Roelie. I've seen it. It looks painful but he acts like nothing happened. I think he felt a bit embarrassed after he fell. It's not cool to fall off a stage. But I have to admit that when I was watching it I thought it was funny.....But only because I knew that he didn't get hurt. (Well, his ego did get hurt... I think)

Hi Roelie--You're being very kind, so I'd like to hop on that bandwagon. The links in the forum didn't work for me. Can you send it to me? Thanks, if you can!
reneedo@hotmail.com

Ps. I have a feeling this is going to be a long-running forum thread!

Thanks roelie! You are wonderful!:bow:
Poor thing, it was sooooo sad to see him fall... but then I started to laugh, I couldn't help it. I am glad that he is ok though... Thanks again roelie:)

Back
Top Bottom