Bono being knighted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll send two-foot tall Bono over to talk some sense into Chris Martin.

zzzzzzzzzappppp!!!!

There he goes!

Well shit, the secret's out. I have a duplicator.

And an army of two-foot tall Bonos.

I could tell you what small country we're invading tomorrow, but then I'd have to kill you.

I have an army of two and a half foot Edges from the future. Your army of Bonos stands no chance!

Very good.

The two-foot tall Bono on your couch is ordained to swear you in as a member of the army. If you are prepared to make the ultimate sacrifice, tell him the secret password:

Kumquat

Axver said:
I have an army of two and a half foot Edges from the future. Your army of Bonos stands no chance!

Your army of Edges has inadequate army boots and they will never survive the harsh winter where the battle will be held.

Unless you can recruit and train an army of kangaroos by dawn, you will never win.

Eh, my army of Bonos would probably run away upon seeing the awesome power of the Edges.

If only Bono had been knighted by now, then they would have stood a chance!

corianderstem said:

Your army of Edges has inadequate army boots and they will never survive the harsh winter where the battle will be held.

Unless you can recruit and train an army of kangaroos by dawn, you will never win.

I live in Australia. Do you really think that's going to be much of a challenge?

corianderstem said:
Depends on how well you can train them overnight. :wink:

Why do I need to train them? I already have an army of trained kangaroos. Plus another one of dingoes. :happy:

corianderstem said:
Don't let those dingoes eat any of those little Edges and Bonos, now.

Oh, I don't need to worry about that. You should start worrying though. They have a taste for coriander. :wink:

corianderstem said:
Oh dear.

Will the army of Edges accept our unconditional surrender?

Yes. We like the sweet smell of victory. :drool:

Yeah, time their egos got deflated, they were starting to pollute the atmosphere and make global warming worse. :wink:

bonoaladj5.gif

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom