Bono Apollo theater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was hoping he'd finally admitted what a big fan he is of Late Night at the Apollo, but instead we got this. Thanks for disappointing me yet again, Bono.

:up: Along with the new OOTS version, I hope they're recording these vocals in the studio...

Downloadable Link

Hello,

Last Unicorn (is she really the last?!) shared a link (over at the glorious PLEBA where they primarily talk about Bono's hair - oh wait...that is this forum!) to an FLV version of the video and I am oh so sincerely hoping that she does not feel that I have flagrantly infringed upon her person by posting it here:

www. send space .com/file/d4wqve

I, for one (assuming I've no doppleganger), think it is mighty cool that Bono is (obviously) revisiting the studio / album version and trying to sing it like that again!

For the most part, IMNSHO, this is infinitely preferable to screwing it up and singing it however the F he wants.

HEWSON POWER - ACTIVATE!

Last edited:
Since I am indeed the VERY last of my kind, I will, in my endless grace and mercy, approve of you posting that link here.

Now come and humbly kiss my feet horn.

:sexywink:

Since I am indeed the VERY last of my kind, I will, in my endless grace and mercy, approve of you posting that link here.

Now come and humbly kiss my feet horn.

:sexywink:

;]

Mercy! I was drinking some wine...and it turned into blood.... Are you quoting two U2 songs in one sentence? Is that U2 humor?!

I think I might get arrested if I told you to kiss my horn!

Double standard does-er!

(Blue) Crack addict!

Back
Top Bottom