Bono and children...post your favourite pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonolady

The Fly
Holland, one and a half hour flying from "Bubblin'
I start with this one.......
This pic of Bono and Elijah I like very much !! Great father !!

33%3A%3B5%3A2323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3C6%3A%3D975%3DXROQDF%3E2323569579957ot1lsi

:hug::heart:

I wonder....what's your favourite pic ??

Last edited:
Thanks, bonolady, for starting this thread. :yes:

My favorite pictures of Bono are pics of him with children. He is so tender and loving with them. :wink:

I think they help bring out the "inner child" in him! :hug:

I hope more people will post more pics of Bono and children. :angel:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING.....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

neutral said:
I love the way she looks kinda POed in the crowd of models :laugh:

eve01.jpg

Not that I have any clue what she is thinking/feeling, but if she is POed, I can't say that I blame her! :lol: She is barely taller then that model's legs! :shocked:

I don't really have too many pics of Bono with his kids saved, but I always liked the one of him and Ali holding the baby between them, and he is looking down with such pride. I always thought that one was very sweet.

No kids in this, either, but it is my favorite Bono/Ali pic.

bonoali.jpg

This is a great thread. Keep 'em coming ladies.

:applaud:

I like that one where the kids are in the car and Bono is outside the car and he is making a pose with his arms and I think one of his kids is outside the car holding on to him. Beautiful. And I also like that one where The Edge is swinging his son and others where he is holding him. I think The Edge might be a great father. :yes:

While it's ALWAYS great to see pics of the B-man and his children (especially those that kelly posted of Bono and his girls singing together during the Elevation tour), Bono is FABULOUS with other people's children too!:yes:

Can anyone post any pics of Bono with other children? It would really be appreciated.:up:

BONO & CHILDREN - EXCELLENT! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

TheBrazilianFly said:
This is a great thread. Keep 'em coming ladies.

:applaud:

I like that one where the kids are in the car and Bono is outside the car and he is making a pose with his arms and I think one of his kids is outside the car holding on to him. Beautiful. And I also like that one where The Edge is swinging his son and others where he is holding him. I think The Edge might be a great father. :yes:

33%3A%3B6%3A2%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E692%3E7%3A%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B82869%3A8nu0mrj

I like how his daughter is holding on to his shirt :cute:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom