Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Ax, how you coping with the heat? (i'm sure Melb. is having a boiling day, too?)

You shouldn't fear music.

Except M83's "Car Chase Terror!" you should always fear that.

Always.

I'll admit i'm partial to songs such as Trouble, Don't Panic, God Put A Smile Upon Your Face, Talk, Politik etc.

:uhoh:

I'd make a list of Coldplay songs I like (which would be quite a list) but I can't remember half these songs from only hearing each album once (except Rush of Blood to the Head which I've heard twice, and Viva La Vida which I've heard...lots.)

The point is, Vlad, you're in good company as far as Coldplay fanning is concerned, atm, save axxo.

There's a different between lulz and mediocrity.

Yep. It's easy and funny to listen to the Brokies and hang shit on them. Coldplay ... I'd have to put some thought into the critique, you know? Except for Fix You. That's as bad as anything the Brokies have written.

So Ax, how you coping with the heat? (i'm sure Melb. is having a boiling day, too?)

Lovely and cool in my place! Sun is only just now coming around to the lounge.

I'd make a list of Coldplay songs I like (which would be quite a list) but I can't remember half these songs from only hearing each album once (except Rush of Blood to the Head which I've heard twice, and Viva La Vida which I've heard...lots.)

The point is, Vlad, you're in good company as far as Coldplay fanning is concerned, atm, save axxo.

I wouldn't be ashamed in liking them, I mean they're not too bad to listen to for about 20 minutes at a time. No more though.

And I will admit that I think VLV's title track is a steaming pile of crap. Honestly.

Axxo can't even bring himself to listen and rate one album of theirs on RYM.

Not really. Big Day Out ummm Coldplay, Tori and thats about it. I think.....Green Day in like 6 hours :combust:

They were great live, no doubt about it. I had fun!

Did you enjoy Chris Martin's seizures?

Holy shit, when was the last time I had over 100 posts in a thread?

Pretty recently. :lol:

RDS Showgrounds last week, you made 115. Before that, your last triple figure score was 124 in Manganui-o-te-Ao River (when I submitted my thesis in October), immediately followed by 99 in :slant:!

Yep. It's easy and funny to listen to the Brokies and hang shit on them. Coldplay ... I'd have to put some thought into the critique, you know? Except for Fix You. That's as bad as anything the Brokies have written.

Lovely and cool in my place! Sun is only just now coming around to the lounge.

And lights will guide you home
And I will try to, fix you ...

:wink:

You're lucky, Ax. The sun basically engulfs our home from all sides, I still feel hot despite the air conditioner!

RDS Showgrounds last week, you made 115. Before that, your last triple figure score was 124 in Manganui-o-te-Ao River (when I submitted my thesis in October), immediately followed by 99 in :slant:!

Oh did I? I missed that one. Then yeah, I'd've wanted to know the one before that, interesting to see it was only a couple months ago, it felt like longer. Well yay me!

Axxo can't even bring himself to listen and rate one album of theirs on RYM.

:shrug:

It's because I've no strong feelings. They're just ... bland. I don't virulently hate them or anything; it's just so easy to make jokes and mockery about them. They've a few listenable songs.

I won't rate or review albums that I can't clearly remember, and the last time I heard a Coldplay album was like 2003 or 2004. And they do nothing to compel me - either positively or in the name of lulz - to download their music in a hurry to whack up a rating.

If you're so smart then tell me if I have a fair chance of racking up 200 in this thread? :wink:

Well I suppose :)

Nothing is going to beat 2007 at this rate, I went to about 20 odd shows!

Goddamn, 2007 was just a year of Concert Fail for me.

February 2010 is going to DOMINATE. Eight gigs in twenty days. :drool:

What should I have for dinner? Mixed veggies in a cheese sauce with a sandwich, or a hot pocket?

Hot pocket.

If you're so smart then tell me if I have a fair chance of racking up 200 in this thread? :wink:

We're a little over 60% of the way through the thread while you're a little under 60% of the way to 200. It's possible, but your typical posting trend indicates you will again peak around the 180s.

Back
Top Bottom