Bobos, Sumber, Indonesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm such a pain wimp that I don't understand how people can even willingly submit to ear piercings.

Haha, I even avoid vaccinations if at all possible. A piercing? You'd never see me run so fast!

The worst part about when I had my nose operated on last year was when they used a needle to knock me out.

I have both. Tattoo hurt no worse than a sunburn. The noise was what got me.

Ashley: Axver and I have devised two respectable recipes tonight.
1) Axver And Bonnie's Fine Goth Eating Respectable Pumpkin Pie Pizza With :cornflakes: Crust
2) Dessert poutine

Ashley: Axver and I have devised two respectable recipes tonight.
1) Axver And Bonnie's Fine Goth Eating Respectable Pumpkin Pie Pizza With :cornflakes: Crust
2) Dessert poutine

Please tell me you actually made a crust out of cornflakes.

tuf bono IS respect though. You can't deny that.

You make a compelling point. But then he evolved into Inthistowntastic Bono, who was the very culmination of respect before he fell into disrespect with the Sabber and then became the mirror image of respect with coh bono's tcepser.

I think my review of The Fray's album on RYM is largely a discussion of how Coldplay are a watered down U2, concluding with "and The Fray water down Coldplay!"

You make a compelling point. But then he evolved into Inthistowntastic Bono, who was the very culmination of respect before he fell into disrespect with the Sabber and then became the mirror image of respect with coh bono's tcepser.

Well, the simple question, who did we respect first?

I think my review of The Fray's album on RYM is largely a discussion of how Coldplay are a watered down U2, concluding with "and The Fray water down Coldplay!"

Haha, I expected it to be much more scathing than that.

Have you actually posted up some Coldplay reviews on RYM? Because I would really like to read your opinion. :yes:

Well, the simple question, who did we respect first?

Touche. But which is the CULMINATION and the ZENITH of respect?

I think the only person who can answer this question is Bonnie.

Haha, I expected it to be much more scathing than that.

Have you actually posted up some Coldplay reviews on RYM? Because I would really like to read your opinion. :yes:

No, because I can't be arsed listening to their albums again to refresh my memory!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom