Big Bear City, California Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, they're all for me. FOH BEING TEH BEST KEYBOHD FIGHTAH IN TEH LAND!!!

bm0495je90bn406kujm;oyehulilshitcantbeatmei2goodnihazimportantawardyoudonthasfng09k5ym90nf b-m84njt9m,b [ph-ju56h,t89u,5mr4e9y4jw48976

:D

Well, I had gastro. I don't like gastro. I could barely sleep after, thought it was gonna rise even if I puked out everything in my system before.

Is she not returning e-mails/calls or anything?

And it's still boiling up there? It's been back to the low 20s down here for the last few days, a very welcome reprieve.

In honesty, I don't really want to speak to her either at the moment. Its not just because of my recent Tori stampede, but its more to do with things that have changed over the past few months. I think we've grown apart.

Yeah today got to like 36 and humid :(

In honesty, I don't really want to speak to her either at the moment. Its not just because of my recent Tori stampede, but its more to do with things that have changed over the past few months. I think we've grown apart.

Yeah today got to like 36 and humid :(

aw ShepDan. :hug:
Wish I could say hope things will work out but I dunno. If they're headed for a break up sometimes it's better to let it happen than to prolong it.

aw ShepDan. :hug:
Wish I could say hope things will work out but I dunno. If they're headed for a break up sometimes it's better to let it happen than to prolong it.

Her facebook status is all excitement about the possibility of landing the job and ace-ing the interview :huh:

I think we've grown apart, and I agree. I suppose its kinda hard, this is the first serious relationship for either of us.

Her facebook status is all excitement about the possibility of landing the job and ace-ing the interview :huh:

I think we've grown apart, and I agree. I suppose its kinda hard, this is the first serious relationship for either of us.

My first serious relationship ended up with us getting married then breaking up seven years later. I kinda knew it wasn't right but just kept going cause he wasn't a bad guy. :shrug: My advice? Be brave and break it off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom