Best Song Survivor: Early 80s Quarterfinal Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What is your least favorite song?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitize

ONE love, blood, life
In the last round, 11 O'Clock Tick Tock was eliminated. That leaves six songs vying for five slots in the 1980s semifinal round. This is therefore the last round in the early 1980s quarterfinal round; we will move onto The Unforgettable Fire after this. You have 24 hours to vote for your least favorite song, the next song to be kicked out of this contest. For anyone just joining us, rules may be found here.

:hmm: Pretty sure my vote will go to The Electric Co as it is my least favorite here. But I'll wait to be sure ACD/ITH doesn't need saving first. :eyebrow:

This is a pretty easy vote for me actually. Out of Control. Something about the lyrics have always kinda bugged me. I don't think the word "opinion" fits where he used it.

All great songs. I'll be voting to ensure The Electric Co., New Year's Day, and Gloria go through. In an ideal world I'd like to see SBS ousted, but I'm happy to vote for An Cat Dubh or Out of Control if that protects The Electric Co.

Voting Out of Control.

If 11 O'Clock Tick Tock was ousted because of an inferior studio version, I don't know what this is still doing here.

I hope this saves Electric Co...

Those wanting to save An Cat Dubh and those wanting to save The Electric Co should just choose the other weak link and vote for it. It's the other song from Boy. :wink:

Out Of Control, although it was a tough choice between An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart and this one.

If something ends up tied, you can move my accidental vote from NYD to An Cat Dubh. That was a mistake click on my part...

An Cat Gav said:
I didn't see that until I'd voted. If I could I'd change my vote dude.

LuckyNumber7 said:
If something ends up tied, you can move my accidental vote from NYD to An Cat Dubh. That was a mistake click on my part...

I'm going ahead and considering both votes change, and they effectively cancel each other out.

I'm glad that The Electric Co. has survived ... but it's a shame An Cat Dubh perished rather than Out of Control or Sunday Bloody Sunday. I ended up voting OOC because I just couldn't bring myself to vote ACD if there was another viable contender to save The Electric Co.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom