Best Song Survivor: 2000s Semi Final VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song.

Welcome to the eighth and last 2000s semi final in Best Song Survivor! The object of this game is to find Interference's favourite U2 song. To do so, songs will be eliminated album-by-album in 24 hour long rounds to leave the favourites to contest a final that will determine the very favourite. The top four songs from this semi final will proceed to the grand finals. Only original U2 songs with official studio releases will compete. Due to dominating past tournaments and the inevitable likelihood that they will do the same this time, Where The Streets Have No Name and One are not in the tournament and can be assumed default equal #1 over and above the ultimate winner.

In the previous round, Walk On jogged, dashed, waltzed, and quit possibly walked out of the game. Next round will be the very first of the grand finals.

ORDER OF ELIMINATION
12. Fast Cars
11. No Line On The Horizon II
10. Vertigo
9. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
8. Electrical Storm
7. City Of Blinding Lights
6. Walk On

GRAND FINALISTS
1. New Year's Day
2. A Sort Of Homecoming
3. The Unforgettable Fire
4. Bad
5. With Or Without You
6. One Tree Hill
7. All I Want Is You
8. Until The End Of The World
9. The Fly
10. Zooropa
11. Stay
12. Gone

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
37 votes: Walk On
21: Breathe
19: Moment Of Surrender
14: Kite
7: Magnificent
6: Beautiful Day
(Total votes: 104)

Breathe, of course. Looks like it'll be a Breathe vs MOS battle (though Kite may be a dark horse here), and as far as I'm concerned, Breathe isn't even a tenth of the song MOS or Kite are.

Walk On >>>> Breathe. Kite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Breathe. Easy vote here. I like Crazy Tonight better than Breathe, it just isn't all that great.

thank goodness Breathe has the most votes so far. it's good, but in no way one of the top 4 songs of this decade.

i guess if we're left with BD, Kite, MOS, and Magnificent, i'll be happy, though Fez-Being Born should be an automatic write in candidate in the final round since Interference mistakenly voted it off.

I could list about 100 U2 songs that are better than MOS. No way does it deserve to go to the finals over Electrical Storm, Walk On, Vertigo...

Kite is getting too many votes. there is no way Breathe should make the finals over Kite.

This entire Semi Final has been truly bizarre. The range of opinions on 2000s material is...wide.

Back
Top Bottom