Best pwned moments in U2 history

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol pwned!
0001.jpg

Gina from Arizona in the 1987 Sept 8 radio interview of U2, after Bono says he lost his voice in Arizona: "you lost your chin too."

Bono PWNED!

Also, Larry in that interview = pwned by the rest of U2

guy tossing water on Bono and having Bono swear at him while singing "all I want is you" at Slane Castle = Bono pned, then dude with water pwned

Actually, alot of things got tossed at them during that DVD. Toilet paper, a hat (which almost landed on Edge's head), a flag, water

Did i miss anything?

Last edited:
One with "do you hear us coming" verse = Axver's pwning pwnd

David Bowie = The Fly pwnd

iPod ads = Vertigo pwnd

Hmmm, Meadowloands 2001- Bono forgetting the lyrics to the 1st live version of Wild Honey, right in front of us. He bends down to read the lyric sheet while grinning at us like, "yeah, I forgot the words" = Pwned

(May have been the second time they played it, I think possibly in France?)

brooklynmike said:
Hmmm, Meadowloands 2001- Bono forgetting the lyrics to the 1st live version of Wild Honey, right in front of us. He bends down to read the lyric sheet while grinning at us like, "yeah, I forgot the words" = Pwned

If I wrote that tripe I'd try to forget it myself: Wild Honey pwned.

Lila64 said:
I think you forgot Vertigo x2 too :wink:

:mad:

Though the Europeans got pwnd worse. I only had to suffer Vertigo x2 once.

brooklynmike said:

Meadowlands ... that's East Rutherford, 22 June 2001, right? That was Wild Honey's debut. The Paris performance was its second, 18 July 2001. It then didn't appear again until it showed up for nine gigs on the third leg in October/November 2001.

(I really need to hurry up and make my 30,000th post already. I'm sick of using notAxver!)

R&H Silver and Gold "Play the Blues" = Edge pwned

A Member of U2 farts or belches = Radiohead pwned

Back
Top Bottom