Berlin- Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your company everyone. Mike's just mentioned that he'd be in Amsterdam too. Maybe I'll see him there:wave:

:wave: Have fun in Amsterdam.

Bye everyone leaving. Thanks for the company. :up:

I know, Jemma. Its so stupid for people to do crap
like that. The guy that threw it got jumped b/c
the show got cut short by something like 4 songs.

Spoiling it for others. :tsk: He deserved to get jumped. :wink:

:lmao: at the "magnificent bastard" part..:lmao:

That made me lol aswell. :lol:

Also Happy Birthday to Nelson Mandela.

Ya it was really sad. I feel for Madonna and her crew.

Thanks Mike!!!!!!!

Btw I agree about MOS not really being a closer...BUT I must say its REALLY improved since Barcelona! I really didn't like it when I heard the Barcelona shows...but loved tonights.

Yes, it's ashame about Madonna's crew.
her gig in Marseilles is cancelled..

i think there are even more ppl in hospital :sad:

so did anyone catch what exactly Bono said about it?? and when? during a song, before one?

Yeah i think quite a few are injured and in hospital. :sad: The familes of those poor guys. :(:hug:

I think it was during MOS at some point that he mentioned it Greety.

:wave: bye everyone ...I won't be here for the setlist parties during the week now because it's back to work for me on Monday:sad:..But I will check in when I come home.:)

Thats another reason why I can't wait for them to come back to NA..I can catch all the setlist parties :hyper:

Anyhoo I will catch you all next weekend if there is a show..can't wait :hyper:

Had a great time today!..was loads of fun..thank you everyone:applaud::up::heart:

Shut the F up!! Late to the party, as usual, and I just found out they played Stay, my all time favorite U2 song. AGHHHHH! Why am I not in Berlin? So, how was it, has anyone heard it yet??:drool:

Shut the F up!! Late to the party, as usual, and I just found out they played Stay, my all time favorite U2 song. AGHHHHH! Why am I not in Berlin? So, how was it, has anyone heard it yet??:drool:

Yes we had live Mikes for it :drool:

Cannot wait for this bootleg!

I love Stay. I only got to hear it live once in person on the Elevation Tour

I got done work 2 hours early, so that was good. I'm going to miss the party on Monday too.

I will see you in a week. Your first show and my birthday :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom