Belcher Islands, Nunavut Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate campaign ads so much, and the thought that I still have a few more months of 'em is FUN

Did I not immediately put it on?

You gonna listen to the U2 cd I made you finally?

yeah but I was just checkin.... i told the cashier when I bought it that it for my sister and im a Bears fan. Dad started laughin.

umm Im goin to the beach with Andy pretty soon here but umm yeah when i get home I will.

Dad just called me talkin to me about military school and now I wanna cry cause i dont wanna grow up... i just wanna stay 16.

yeah but I was just checkin.... i told the cashier when I bought it that it for my sister and im a Bears fan. Dad started laughin.

umm Im goin to the beach with Andy pretty soon here but umm yeah when i get home I will.

Dad just called me talkin to me about military school and now I wanna cry cause i dont wanna grow up... i just wanna stay 16.

Mom just told me you were leaving so it's cool.

Why was dad talking to you about Military School? :huh: And why did he just randomly call me to tell me the baseball game was coming on.

Mom just told me you were leaving so it's cool.

Why was dad talking to you about Military School? :huh: And why did he just randomly call me to tell me the baseball game was coming on.

Yeah... ill listen to it when I get back though.... well if Tori doesnt come spend the night.

Cause I told him that I wanted to join the army when I get out of school and he told me that i needed to start thinking about college and stuff. im not sure but he told me he was calling you.

Yeah... ill listen to it when I get back though.... well if Tori doesnt come spend the night.

Cause I told him that I wanted to join the army when I get out of school and he told me that i needed to start thinking about college and stuff. im not sure but he told me he was calling you.

You don't want to join the army. :p You want to go to college and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom