BB7: Who's watching?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had the misfortune to catch Big Brother's Big Mouth on TV late the other night. Does anyone else have impulses to throw things through the TV screen every time Russell Brand opens his mouth or is it just me?

I can't bear him either.

....and I don't think we're alone in our dislike. Did you catch the NME awards this year? I am pretty sure it was Russell Brand who was presenting it - Bob Geldof and him had a bit of a 'spat' during it which was rather amusing.

I never watch that Big Mouth show because of him. :|

TheQuiet1 said:
I had the misfortune to catch Big Brother's Big Mouth on TV late the other night. Does anyone else have impulses to throw things through the TV screen every time Russell Brand opens his mouth or is it just me?

Generally, I can't stand him. I don't know why Kate Moss goes for the losers.

He does have moment of genius, though. I remember a comment he made when The Beatles were nominated for an NME lifetime achievement award:

'More recognition? That's just what The Beatles need. It's like giving an award to photosynthesis'.

I laughed for about ten minutes at that.

^^Didn't see it but heard about it. When Geldof called him a c**t? I knew that man deserved his honorary knighthood for something. :wink:

^ Yeah, he made some comment in reply about Bob Geldof dining off 'I Don't Like Mondays' for the last 20 years, which I suppose was funny, but I still don't like him.

Anyway, I am more sad that they haven't brought the gnome - cam music back on BBLB :sad:

:shocked: :madwife: Throwing stuff at the tv isn't exactly what comes to mind!

I completely love Russell Brand, fancy the pants off him and think he's absolutely fucking hysterical!!!!! :drool: :drool: :lmao:

So you can all just humiliate me now :reject:

Anyway, i was just so shocked just now when i got back to reading this stuff! :sad: I never miss BBBM!!!! Always in hysterics!

I also really love Nikki, so it looks like we're goin to disagree yet again about housemates Tilli! :wink:

Shabaz is sooo infuriating but he is providing entertainment!!! :lol:

shabaz was comical lol.
Richard is legendary , well cool.
who is george ?

susanp6 said:
:shocked: :madwife: Throwing stuff at the tv isn't exactly what comes to mind!

I completely love Russell Brand, fancy the pants off him and think he's absolutely fucking hysterical!!!!! :drool: :drool: :lmao:

So you can all just humiliate me now :reject:

So you'd rather throw yourself at the TV? :wink: Aw, how could I possibly mock you after what happened in the Doctor Who thread over Peter? :hug:

Awww Q1 :hug:

That's so sweet! :wink: And yes, i think i rather do want to jump through the telly, but i'd have no chance not with the likes of Kate Moss around! :sigh: :( he is delicious!

Vaz - i read that someone wil replace Shabaz at the weekend and that apparently Steve Strange goes in :ohmy:

Don't know about a replacement for Dawn yet.

I am not getting into the show so much, yet. Though from what I have seen I reckon Pete and Richard will be there in the last week depending on how things go. They're my faves at the moment, though I am fickle and this could easily change.:wink:

Nikki is annoying but also incredibly funny to watch. I loved her in the diary room when she was demanding some decent men in the house.

It's nowhere near as good as last year&i reckon it's my least fav yet but it did start looking up in the last few nights. I wish they'd put Shabaz back in as he was the most entertaining of them all.

Nikki is hilarious and Pete&Lisa are good together and i just hope 2 interesting housemates go in tom! :wink:

i hope pete wins it, i got a bad feeling richard will go next week:( please we need a good looking gay guy for richard lol and a good looking old guy for lea :sad:

George has walked now, apparently. Why is everyone leaving? :scream:

I actually like this year much more than BB6 (though that and 5 are the only two I've watched). I didn't like any of the housemates last year and I hated Maxwell and Saskia.

I think Imogen and Sezer are rapidly becoming the new Saskia And Maxwell with their game planning and bitchy comments. :down:

I think you're right Tilli! I'm so disappointed 'cos i thought Imogen was meant to be a nice girl :|

It's getting more entertaining tho' thank god! The blond girl has really put the cat among the pigeons :hyper: :lmao:

Tilli said:
I think Imogen and Sezer are rapidly becoming the new Saskia And Maxwell with their game planning and bitchy comments. :down:
sezer , imogen and nikki = axis of evil . they always bitching about lea and richard , i hate it.

so glad that guy has walked, he was saying Richard was confrontational but seazer is the guy always getting in peoples faces.

watching imogen, nikki , mikey and grace bitch now , i wish they 4 would leave now , they think they are all popular like seazer did but they not.

Pete, liza and glyn will be the last 3.

lea and richard will only survive as long as they have each other.

I am so glad to see that Sezer went - and with such a massive majority of the public vote too. He was so completely convinced he wasn't going which made it all the more fun when he did.:wink:

well we agree on him then! Don't you reckon that Grace is a total bitch? Grrr i feel l;ike slapping that spoilt brat!!! :madspit: i hate people like that, so ungrateful for what fortune they have - never had to deal with any hardship :mad:

I haven't seen much of her as I haven't been watching as avidly as I normally do... but yeah she does seem a tad annoying.

My favourites this week are Glyn, Pete and Leah.

i hate grace , imogen and nikki with a passion , lisa is getting on my tits now after what she was saying about richard.

richard had good intentions with that dinner and imogen turned it on its head:mad:

grace told mikey a lie !

mikey : i like richard now
grace : me to , that was kind of richard

2 mins later

imogen: hey
grace: i cant believe richard did that , i hope u know its a trick . that bastard.

Back
Top Bottom