Batman, Turkey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why would they hate the airport? There's a place that sells pizza AND beer! And I met the Eagles there!

i never saw a fucking pizza place. shit. there was plenty of alcohol available, but the girl i was with agreed with me when we decided that even though we'd been awake for hours and the time difference made it kosher, it would be a bad look to start drinking at whatever o'clock it was there.

plus we thought we were going to get cake. we were wrong.

Why would they hate the airport? There's a place that sells pizza AND beer! And I met the Eagles there!

Given Tulla's prices, I'm not sure I'd WANT to buy pizza or beer there, though.

$6.50 for a ham and cheese sandwich? Fuck off!

how have i not sobered up in the past hour or so. ive drunk nothing and im still just as drunk.

my name is otto
and i love to get blotto!

one for the simpsons fans - cricket trip was in wedderburn, which is near the town of Boort.
we are out of boort license plates, i repeat, we are out of boort license plates.

ah yes lol

the comedy was as fine as that all weekend.

dont tell dad im drunk, otherwiuse he wont let me drive to work in the morning. how else will i digest nickelback's most recent album?

i never saw a fucking pizza place. shit. there was plenty of alcohol available, but the girl i was with agreed with me when we decided that even though we'd been awake for hours and the time difference made it kosher, it would be a bad look to start drinking at whatever o'clock it was there.

plus we thought we were going to get cake. we were wrong.

:giggle:
The airport sucked as far as I can remember. Last time I was there was at ridiculous o'clock in the morning. Almost fell asleep on a bench. :up:

how have i not sobered up in the past hour or so. ive drunk nothing and im still just as drunk.

my name is otto
and i love to get blotto!

one for the simpsons fans - cricket trip was in wedderburn, which is near the town of Boort.
we are out of boort license plates, i repeat, we are out of boort license plates.

ah yes lol

the comedy was as fine as that all weekend.

Bort :giggle:
I love that part.

:giggle:
The airport sucked as far as I can remember. Last time I was there was at ridiculous o'clock in the morning. Almost fell asleep on a bench. :up:

i bumped into someone who had just finished the same uni degree as me, but we'd never actually properly known each other apart from thinking the other looked familiar. we were both going to america. small world.

the international transfer is a big sign pointing seemingly around a corner...but you're actually meant to get on a lift. we did about 20 laps of the international terminal and ended up playing on the travelators.

adulthood is fun.

Hey Charlotte, hey Ax, how's whichever Australian city you're in right now?

So good to be back home. I'd forgotten just how awful Queensland humidity is, and I've totally lost the ability I used to have to cope with it. Half died in Brissie.

How's things going with you? (Same question to everyone! I feel so out of the loop. But oh man the PT gigs! :drool: )

So good to be back home. I'd forgotten just how awful Queensland humidity is, and I've totally lost the ability I used to have to cope with it. Half died in Brissie.

How's things going with you? (Same question to everyone! I feel so out of the loop. But oh man the PT gigs! :drool: )

Did you visit your Mum while you were there? Introduce her to your baby-mama?

Things with me are alright, not super fabulous but still ok. :up:

So the gigs have been good then. Anyone else following them round the country?

Oh I bet you would missy! :sexywink:

Is the Friday night thing still happening? or do I just show up at Ax's door one day. :D

Still on for Friday, we'll send out another PM soon.

You're perfectly welcome to show up at our door, but you may get a little more than you originally expected...

Did you visit your Mum while you were there? Introduce her to your baby-mama?

Things with me are alright, not super fabulous but still ok. :up:

So the gigs have been good then. Anyone else following them round the country?

:laugh: Yes, Charlotte and I went down to the Gold Coast a couple of times and caughtt up with my folks there. Had an awesome dinner one night at this great Malaysian restaurant (I'm sure this is U-Wen's cue to barge in and tell us great Malaysian restaurants do not exist).

I am fairly sure two thirds of the front row at all three PT gigs was the same every night. We got to know the other people at the front of the queue pretty well.

:laugh: Yes, Charlotte and I went down to the Gold Coast a couple of times and caughtt up with my folks there. Had an awesome dinner one night at this great Malaysian restaurant (I'm sure this is U-Wen's cue to barge in and tell us great Malaysian restaurants do not exist).

I am fairly sure two thirds of the front row at all three PT gigs was the same every night. We got to know the other people at the front of the queue pretty well.

Great Malaysian restaurant in Gold Coast?! Whatever next, good Scottish food in China?

Back
Top Bottom