Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
folks, don't get your hopes too high for ES. they only rehearsed it. it may take a couple more soundchecks for them to feel comfortable playing it.

If that is the case, I hope they save it for Dublin to debut it

ES does sort of scream for the beaches of Spain/the South of France (where the video was filmed, right?)...

either tonight or at the Nice show...:ohmy:

Oh DUDE!

You may be on to somethign!!!! Nice would be ideal, since the video was recorded in Eze, and on the train to Nice!

I really wish that they'd bathe this monster in yellow light one evening and perform Lemon... just once... but it ain't gonna happen!

folks, don't get your hopes too high for ES. they only rehearsed it. it may take a couple more soundchecks for them to feel comfortable playing it.

They rehearsed ES? I hope they play it at some point during the tour, I love this song :)

My first 3 U2 shows did NOT have SBS and I left wanting to strangle a litter of puppies.

Hi ;)

Hey CTU2fan :wave:

I believe we are in the same state as we speak, I'm in Litchfield county, trying to get work done

Forget setlist discussions though, I just hope we see Adam wearing that white t-shirt with the cool geometric patterns on it in blue!!! :love:

How about they close the first encore with ES

and they do a sound/lights lightning storm at the end culminating in a huge flash/thundering boom... fog all over the stage and the band has disappeared.
:hmm:
:ohmy:
:combust:

WOW! just WOW! Especially if they set the claw up like one of those electric shock ball things that shoot out electrostatic bolts of energy into the crowd

How about they close the first encore with ES

and they do a sound/lights lightning storm at the end culminating in a huge flash/thundering boom... fog all over the stage and the band has disappeared.
:hmm:
:ohmy:
:combust:

OR

maybe an actual thunderstorm during the song???? :hmm: But i bet it's like super hot over there :reject:

My ultimate visual :drool: would be for them to go from MLK to Streets. Bono finishes MLK, the entire stage goes dark for a moment, and then...that red screen and our beloved organ intro. :faint:

:up:

I really don't mind Pride in the set but SBS felt really out of place. Ok, thats enough setlist bitching from me.

My ultimate visual :drool: would be for them to go from MLK to Streets. Bono finishes MLK, the entire stage goes dark for a moment, and then...that red screen and our beloved organ intro. :faint:

:up: All the YouTube clips I've seen of the new red screen effect haven't looked that great (probably because the screen is so damn bright), but I imagine that's going to unbelievable to experience in person, especially from inside the claw!

WOW! just WOW! Especially if they set the claw up like one of those electric shock ball things that shoot out electrostatic bolts of energy into the crowd

I don't think my life would be the same after that...

A perfect ending to the first set, with the lights going black on the final 'zip' of Edge's guitar. So long as they kept 'Walk On' somewhere in the setlist :reject:, it's probably my favorite song ever

:drool:

Just listened to the end of ES

BABY DON'T CRY!
*BOOM*
Band gone:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom