Barcelona II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy sitting in the cheap seats at stadium shows. You can it all in.

I also like the color blue.

How is it I'm managing to post back-to-back?

At the Barc 1 party I could have posted the same thing rapid-fire and found the posts a page apart...

Because the gig hasn't started yet?

I'm liking this pace. It's way too hot to type quickly. Besides that, I need to be eating dinner soon so I'm hoping for less than 10 pages to catch up on! :lol:

How many hours do we have to go? I assume its still safe to get a quick shower...
Its fooking hot and having a laptop on my lap doesn't make it any cooler:reject:

Because the gig hasn't started yet?

I'm liking this pace. It's way too hot to type quickly. Besides that, I need to be eating dinner soon so I'm hoping for less than 10 pages to catch up on! :lol:

Very true!

Finished dinner and got the fan switched on...

Just realised I've ate both lunch and dinner whilst at this setlist party... :doh:

How many hours do we have to go? I assume its still safe to get a quick shower...
Its fooking hot and having a laptop on my lap doesn't make it any cooler:reject:

Bout 2 and a half hours, right?

About 1 and a half till Snow Patrol is on, pictures are up, people are scrambling to find live video feeds, etc...

So yeah.

How is it I'm managing to post back-to-back?

At the Barc 1 party I could have posted the same thing rapid-fire and found the posts a page apart...

everyone still recovering from no 1. as it gets closer it will get more crowded

It'll be fun to see all the reactions as people crowd into the setlist party and realize...

Electrical Storm might happen!:drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom