Banana, Kiribati Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should have dawned on me that Liam's suggestions were going to be plays, but for some reason it didn't. Which is fine, because I always have intended to read more plays.

I guess this makes me a sucka.

Hi, Katie :wave:

It should have dawned on me that Liam's suggestions were going to be plays, but for some reason it didn't. Which is fine, because I always have intended to read more plays.

I guess this makes me a sucka.

Hi, Katie :wave:

actually, if i was more motivated i'd read a lot more, but my desire to read diminishes so much when having to do it for uni makes the whole affair feel like a task rather than something to relax with.

actually, if i was more motivated i'd read a lot more, but my desire to read diminishes so much when having to do it for uni makes the whole affair feel like a task rather than something to relax with.

Exactly, exactly this. I used to read way more before I got to college.

and thirded. i too stopped wanting to read when i got to college 400 years ago. sure i had to read plenty in high school, especially over the summer, but at least then there were options. you had to read like three from a list of eight or something. in college it's "read this" or something.

and thirded. i too stopped wanting to read when i got to college 400 years ago. sure i had to read plenty in high school, especially over the summer, but at least then there were options. you had to read like three from a list of eight or something. in college it's "read this" or something.

i may go back to reading more next year, but it all depends on how much reading i HAVE to do for other things without any choice.

I only roll visible these days because of my stalker boyfriend

joke?

i much prefer continuing to stalk my fiancee. she never knows where i'll pop up. will i develop a sudden interest in duran duran? will i post some fanfic....and i just remembered she's a mod and probably can see all. shit.

are you asking if that was a joke or was that a typo...:hmm:

Are you going to make me explain a joke? :tsk:

I only put a question mark after joke if I'm insinuating that it should be a joke, but possibly it isn't really...which is actually the joke. or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom