Banana, Kiribati Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
68582198.jpg

Am I getting warmer?

:love: that's just perfection, bonnie. :D

If anybody asks if I have a dog, I'm going to say, no, I do not. I have a monster too smart for its own good disguised as a heeler-Jack Russell mix.

This morning, I caught him not only with his nose on the dining room table, but with one paw trying to grab at things and bring them closer to his mouth. I was so shocked and impressed that he was smart enough to try it that I couldn't tell him to get down. I started laughing incredulously and walked out of the room.

Patches needs puppy school, I think. And we need a taller dining table.

Hey guys, I know I worried some of you earlier. I just want you all to know I'm OK. I'll see you good people in the morning.

Hey guys, I know I worried some of you earlier. I just want you all to know I'm OK. I'll see you good people in the morning.

Relieved to hear as much. Just know I'm literally always here if you need someone to talk to.

oooh, that sounds good. i might have to try it sometime, especially since i should crack open my slab of european style butter.

speaking of food, i just realized i've had pizza twice in less than a week. wtf?

oooh, that sounds good. i might have to try it sometime, especially since i should crack open my slab of european style butter.

speaking of food, i just realized i've had pizza twice in less than a week. wtf?

ooooh. when i was looking for the cheese i saw we have tonnes of butter, i think when you're here in june we'll just steal it from my parents. plus, who could ever say no to anchor butter?

it's not that bad, at least you aren't decimating pringles cans left and right. although i need to throw out the last remaining slice of pizza in the fridge - given it didn't sit well with me three days ago, it really must be bad now.

oooh, before i forget, was it yesterday you showed your mum the cake websites? what did she fink?

yes :D she liked them, esp. the second link i sent you. so-ooo i sent them an e-mail to see if it'd be doable.

my mom also e-mailed charm city cakes on the off-chance we wouldn't have to promise our first born to get a cake delivered somehow :cute:

ooooh. when i was looking for the cheese i saw we have tonnes of butter, i think when you're here in june we'll just steal it from my parents. plus, who could ever say no to anchor butter?

it's not that bad, at least you aren't decimating pringles cans left and right. although i need to throw out the last remaining slice of pizza in the fridge - given it didn't sit well with me three days ago, it really must be bad now.
tonnes :cute:

ha, true. i might have a can somewhere, but i haven't seen any, since i always crave them now :grumpy: and yeah, sounds like it needs to be pitched.

and just to see how many topics we can discuss simultaneously, let's talk about di. i've had this list done forevs (about half the tracks were for a playlist i made over a year ago and then split into two, the first of which was used last time) and like it enough. however, i'm not sure about my choice of u2 songs now. it fits perfectly where it is, but there's another song i want to use on here instead. boooooo.

yes :D she liked them, esp. the second link i sent you. so-ooo i sent them an e-mail to see if it'd be doable.

my mom also e-mailed charm city cakes on the off-chance we wouldn't have to promise our first born to get a cake delivered somehow :cute:

oh, yay! i was quite fond of that second link, not to mention the colour scheme we discussed.

i'm not sure they'd want to wait like eight years for payment, but it's worf trying :D

tonnes :cute:

ha, true. i might have a can somewhere, but i haven't seen any, since i always crave them now :grumpy: and yeah, sounds like it needs to be pitched.

:cute: i knew you'd like that.

um, yeah...sorry about that.

and just to see how many topics we can discuss simultaneously, let's talk about di. i've had this list done forevs (about half the tracks were for a playlist i made over a year ago and then split into two, the first of which was used last time) and like it enough. however, i'm not sure about my choice of u2 songs now. it fits perfectly where it is, but there's another song i want to use on here instead. boooooo.

what u2 song is it? my list entirely revolves around people getting the point as to why i have unknown caller in there. it segues really well out of this this surprisingly poppy song that people may miss the point of, too.

oh, yay! i was quite fond of that second link, not to mention the colour scheme we discussed.

i'm not sure they'd want to wait like eight years for payment, but it's worf trying :D

:cute: i knew you'd like that.

um, yeah...sorry about that.

what u2 song is it? my list entirely revolves around people getting the point as to why i have unknown caller in there. it segues really well out of this this surprisingly poppy song that people may miss the point of, too.
awww yay!

heehee, true.

you presuuuuumed correctly.

heehee, it's okay.

which one? the one in there now or the one i want to put in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom