Bad Seat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

charmer_

The Fly
Just got my "new" ticket for the March 1st show via U2.com (Sec 107, Row 19).

Am I "screwed"? I heard the 100 section was problematic in certain rows.

There are no bad seats!

Not according to the internet, lol.

Dunno, I heard that certain parts of the screen are blocked in the 100 section. The whole point of getting a seat was to see the "whole" show (ie, the screen with the band). I want to experience the full visuals.

Based on looking at ticketmaster Row 19 is fine. Seems i'ts 24 or above with "issue."

Thanks dude. Yeah, someone else online told me I wouldn't have to worry either. Hopefully that's the case.

Strange times we live in where we spent top dollar for supposedly the "best" seats in the house, and they technically may not be...

That is a pretty great seat. Effectively the 8th row on the section and not too far off to the side.

That is a pretty great seat. Effectively the 8th row on the section and not too far off to the side.

Thanks man. We freaking out for a bit, because I thought the 100 section had issues (was hoping for 200 section). But looks like I'm alright.

Hopefully I'll get a good enough view of the visuals (as they seem like a big part of the show). Already seen the boys up close in other concerts, so not a big deal this time if I'm not right at the stage this time.

Back
Top Bottom