Bad Kissingen, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever floats your boat Bonnie. Which reminds me that Eurovision is on in May....

Seriously though, the guy I want desperately is Italian/Serbian... I think he's gorgeous and friendly. Problem is, he has this ugly little girlfriend, I don't know what he sees in her. Ah well, I'll be quiet now.

Eurovision! :fuckyeah:

Seriously though, the guy I want desperately is Italian/Serbian... I think he's gorgeous and friendly. Problem is, he has this ugly little girlfriend, I don't know what he sees in her. Ah well, I'll be quiet now.

Eurovision! :fuckyeah:
Unrequited love/lust/I don't care how you classify it, sucks :(

Guys. I have a necklace in my jewelry box shaped like Christ on the cross!!11

Shit, you better put it on e-Bay! IT'S A SIIIIIGN!!!!!

While you do that, I've a Bible that's just ... I don't know how to explain it, but it has the Cross on the cover. OMG I'M GONNA BE AN E-BAY ZILLIONAIRE!!!

Guys. I have a necklace in my jewelry box shaped like Christ on the cross!!11

I thought that was just meant to be a t.
64917641.6GfW3eDg.confused.gif

Jesus I just checked my hotmail and this email was there, the cosmos is in alignment:

What Religion is Your Bra?

Do you need a laugh?? of course you do!!

So!

A man walked into the ladies department of Myer's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, I'd like to buy a bra for my wife.

What type of bra? asked the clerk.

'Type?' inquires the man, 'There's more than one type?'
' Look around, said the saleslady,' as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, colour and material imaginable.

Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from .'

Relieved, the man asked about the types.
The saleslady replied: 'There are the Catholic, the Salvation Army, the Presbyterian, and the Baptist types. Which one would you prefer?'

Now totally befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them. The Saleslady responded, 'It is all really quite simple. .The Catholic type supports the masses;The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen; The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright; The Baptist type makes mountains out of molehills.'

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

(A} Almost Boobs...
{B} Barely there...
{C} Can't Complain!..
{D} Dang!...
{DD} Double dang!...
{E} Enormous!...
{F} Fake...
{G} Get a Reduction....
{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!...

Send this to all that will appreciate it!

p.s....They forgot the German bra..........Holtzemfromfloppen!

Jesus I just checked my hotmail and this email was there, the cosmos is in alignment:

So!

A man walked into the ladies department of Myer's and shyly walked up to the woman behind the counter and said, I'd like to buy a bra for my wife.

' Look around, said the saleslady,' as she showed a sea of bras in every shape, size, colour and material imaginable.

Actually, even with all of this variety, there are really only four types of bras to choose from .'

The saleslady replied: 'There are the Catholic, the Salvation Army, the Presbyterian, and the Baptist types. Which one would you prefer?'

Now totally befuddled, the man asked about the differences between them. The Saleslady responded, 'It is all really quite simple. .The Catholic type supports the masses;The Salvation Army type lifts the fallen; The Presbyterian type keeps them staunch and upright; The Baptist type makes mountains out of molehills.'

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes?
If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

(A} Almost Boobs...
{B} Barely there...
{C} Can't Complain!..
{D} Dang!...
{DD} Double dang!...
{E} Enormous!...
{F} Fake...
{G} Get a Reduction....

:lmao: Seems like I got in at the right time!

Have a good one, BEG! :wave:

So!

(A} Almost Boobs...
{B} Barely there...
{C} Can't Complain!..
{D} Dang!...
{DD} Double dang!...
{E} Enormous!...
{F} Fake...
{G} Get a Reduction....

Hey, what about all those non-Christian bras out there? :(

BEG, everything is truly right in the world right now.

Hey, what about all those non-Christian bras out there? :(

Those HEATHENS don't wear bras! Haven't you ever watched them on the Discovery Channel dancing sordidly around their campfires, having their tribal orgies? :tsk:

That non christians do wear bras. :wink:

Haven't you heard there's no civilisation outside the church? It's all just subsistence tribal life ekeing out an existence in pagan savagery. :tsk:

THOSE DIRTY AUSTRALIANS ARE THE WORST. WE MUST BRING THE GLORY OF CIVILISATION TO THEM!

Oh wait, shit, they already have roads and electricity and clothes ...

Haven't you heard there's no civilisation outside the church? It's all just subsistence tribal life ekeing out an existence in pagan savagery. :tsk:

THOSE DIRTY AUSTRALIANS ARE THE WORST. WE MUST BRING THE GLORY OF CIVILISATION TO THEM!

Oh wait, shit, they already have roads and electricity and clothes ...

Those horrible heathen Aborigines, living in an appropriate lack of clothing for their land's hot climate, hunting and foraging because evolution didn't supply an animal ideal for husbandry on the Australian continent, having tribal laws based on universal morality, and not being from the European subcontinent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom